Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooks v Seagulls at the Pan - Saturday, July 18th, kick off 3pm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tickets are selling fast, and there are still some available. If the weather holds it will be another classic day down at the Pan! You can get your tickets here: http://www.lewesfc.com/bhafc/

With kids tickets sold out, can we buy the £6 concessions tickets for them or do we have to get them the full price £11 tickets?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
With kids tickets sold out, can we buy the £6 concessions tickets for them or do we have to get them the full price £11 tickets?

I've done that for my two lads , 15 and 12, so hope thats gonna be ok. (i think thats what i did last year and it was ok)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I've done that for my two lads , 15 and 12, so hope thats gonna be ok. (i think thats what i did last year and it was ok)

image.jpg

Have you read this Jem? ( Please Note in block capitals )

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Was last year's corresponding fixture also announced as sold out because there looked to be room for a few hundred more at least inside the ground?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I look forward to catching up with Mr Brown its been a while since we have played golf together.

My contact for scoops at the Albion went the day he left :-(

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Let's hope they have a few more bar staff on this year.

#whingewhingewhinge #neverhappy

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Why are kids sold out ? Why restrict the number for them ? This should be exactly the sort of game where they should be getting as many kids as possible into the ground.

And the idea of it selling out is a bit depressing. Do we really need to make a decision to go in advance for a local pre-season friendly ?

Bring back the Worthing game.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Why are kids sold out ? Why restrict the number for them ? This should be exactly the sort of game where they should be getting as many kids as possible into the ground.

And the idea of it selling out is a bit depressing. Do we really need to make a decision to go in advance for a local pre-season friendly ?

Bring back the Worthing game.

The clue maybe in the price.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'd get them in advance to make sure. Its sold out before. Kids tickets went ages ago.

Got our three tickets late afternoon. Will try a small pub crawl on the day. My missus is dropping off and picking up after a couple of hours of shopping------its cost me a fortune:moo:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Got our three tickets late afternoon. Will try a small pub crawl on the day. My missus is dropping off and picking up after a couple of hours of shopping------its cost me a fortune:moo:

Bloody hell SIMMO, it's like 1952 all over again! Make sure she's got 'supper' on the table and runs you a bath as soon as she gets you home, and don't forget to try some of that 'fancy' German wheat beer while you're out. Chin chin.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Bloody hell SIMMO, it's like 1952 all over again! Make sure she's got 'supper' on the table and runs you a bath as soon as she gets you home, and don't forget to try some of that 'fancy' German wheat beer while you're out. Chin chin.

I was born in 56 but everything else in your post is true:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here