Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie Reinelt

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Can we have a separate "blog-promotion" forum? If I wanted to see adverts I'd switch UK Gold on.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Blimey the things some people worry about.

Really! Bit rich coming from the same person who only last week, felt compelled to point out I'd mentioned a "Coral" bookmakers in a post when it should have been a "William Hill". I'm all for being pedantic but you've got to be consistent!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The thing that gets me is the window's arrived at the club, up the stairs, unwrapped and installed and still no one's noticed.

He maybe a club legend but other than the fans, some ex-players and one or two board members no one's ever heard of him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And "pilfered" is spelt wrong.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The thing that gets me is the window's arrived at the club, up the stairs, unwrapped and installed and still no one's noticed.

He maybe a club legend but other than the fans, some ex-players and one or two board members no one's ever heard of him.

Actually, we had noticed (several members of staff picked up on this last week) when the transfers were applied to the glass (the windows were plain) and new artwork has been ordered.

And relax...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Of course, Reinelt is one of the most revered players we've had.

Yes, it's a balls up, but it's easily fixed, 'cos it's a transfer.

Worth a blog entry? Not really.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well the N is next to the B on the keyboard, easy mistake to male!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is Johnny Byrne on this glass thingy does anyone know?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Actually, we had noticed (several members of staff picked up on this last week) when the transfers were applied to the glass (the windows were plain) and new artwork has been ordered.

And relax...

I'm glad to hear it. Was the artist Palace?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here