Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan. Just don't get this guy! pure genius but really screwed up!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My old man has suffered from depression for many years so i know a reasonable amount about it from personal experience. Just because O'Sullivan has depression it doesn't mean it gives him the right to be a 24/7 bell-end. "I might not play next season blah blah blah". It's just boring. Steve Davis and other big names in snooker are right to criticise him. This past clip sums O'Sullivan up perfectly:

Spot on, flash, attention seeking tosspot.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Out of interest, has his depression been clinically diagnosed? I have the upmost sympathy for sufferers and know a fair bit about it. Equally I do think the term is thrown around quite casually these days and used out of medical context.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I didn't say anything about his depression in the first part , I said he's a flash *******, and you're a boring *******, try reading posts if you want to make sarcastic replies.

depression my a rse, as I've said he's an attention seeker.

yes you did.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What bit of "first part" are you struggling with ? I said I'd seen him out in restaurants and he was a flash ******* , I THEN ,went on to question whether he has depression.

Which led me to assume that you were using the first part to make your judgement about the second. Apparently you weren't and you were basing your diagnosis on absolutely **** all. Either way you are talking out of your arse.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
What bit of "first part" are you struggling with ? I said I'd seen him out in restaurants and he was a flash ******* , I THEN ,went on to question whether he has depression.

I'm confused about how many "parts" there actually were and why it is so relevant which "part" it was in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which led me to assume that you were using the first part to make your judgement about the second. Apparently you weren't and you were basing your diagnosis on absolutely **** all. Either way you are talking out of your arse.

Bushy is having a brilliant day today :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're not very bright then are you ?

16 Bit's posts were clear as day to me. It is you that seems a tad confused today. Can I suggest stepping back from your PC, taking 10 deep breaths and then trying again?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=14318]bad[/MENTION] fish is obviously like you , gets very brave the further away he is .

Says the real-life pussy cat. "I want an apology", "I don't think you deserve one", "I want an apology", "why do you think you deserve one?", "I want an apology" ( walks off and closes gate) :lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=14318]bad[/MENTION] fish is obviously like you , gets very brave the further away he is .

Is there steam coming out of your ears Bushy?

Nothing to do with bravery, I can enjoy a bit of a laugh and have a discussion without feeling the need to resort to violence.

Why are you having a bad day?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think this post speaks volumes about your mindset. The minute you realise you are losing a discussion you resort to accusations about bravery.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Says the real-life pussy cat. "I want an apology", "I don't think you deserve one", "I want an apology", "why do you think you deserve one?", "I want an apology" ( walks off and closes gate) :lol:

Did you get a visit from [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Says the real-life pussy cat. "I want an apology", "I don't think you deserve one", "I want an apology", "why do you think you deserve one?", "I want an apology" ( walks of and closes gate) :lol:

I turned up at your front door , you absolutely shit yourself , and agreed to put an apology up ,you went screaming to NSC admin and then proceeded to send me endless PMs about meeting up for a pint, so we can "put it behind us" you'll be back here eventually, and I'll see you when you are.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For ****s sake!

Does it really bother you that much what is written on an internet forum [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think this post speaks volumes about your mindset. The minute you realise you are losing a discussion you resort to accusations about bravery.
No, the minute someone starts with personal abuse, anyway don't bother with dissecting my mind set, you've lied about my visit to your house and tried to make out I fronted
you but melted , no worries though I WILL see you eventually to talk it over.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No, the minute someone starts with personal abuse, anyway don't bother with dissecting my mind set, you've lied about my visit to your house and tried to make out I fronted
you but melted , no worries though I WILL see you eventually to talk it over.

Is that personal abuse like calling someone a boring ****er?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here