Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan heading for........

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
A smack on the wrist to go with his 4th world title, maybe...... has anyone else watching wondered at the huge amount of deliberate 'fouls' he has been giving away, even allowing for his quirky nature, I immediately thought of the betting scams in cricket.
He's been deliberately going in off after winning the frames, calling fouls on himself and missing an easy snooker escape 6 times, leaving the arena after every frame!. I suspect the money is wagered abroad so it may not come to light but I bet there are some bookies somewhere s******* themselves.
I think a 4th world title followed by a retirement announcement is on the cards, as he really doesn't want to play loads of tournaments to remain the the top 16, as Barry Hearn has now arranged for them.......maybe a nice little retirement fund to boot!!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Cant remember who said it a few years ago but it was 'Ronnie O'sullivan unpredictability becoming predictable'. Thats true and it all gets a bit old now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Cant remember who said it a few years ago but it was 'Ronnie O'sullivan unpredictability becoming predictable'. Thats true and it all gets a bit old now.
Blimey, you are hard to please. The man is the most entertaining snooker player to ever pick up a cue. He can play to a simply brilliant standard and intersperses it with some quirky stuff that just adds something fascinating or a bit silly to the spectacle...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
A smack on the wrist to go with his 4th world title, maybe...... has anyone else watching wondered at the huge amount of deliberate 'fouls' he has been giving away, even allowing for his quirky nature, I immediately thought of the betting scams in cricket.
He's been deliberately going in off after winning the frames, calling fouls on himself and missing an easy snooker escape 6 times, leaving the arena after every frame!. I suspect the money is wagered abroad so it may not come to light but I bet there are some bookies somewhere s******* themselves.
I think a 4th world title followed by a retirement announcement is on the cards, as he really doesn't want to play loads of tournaments to remain the the top 16, as Barry Hearn has now arranged for them.......maybe a nice little retirement fund to boot!!

Not much of a snooker fan, but if the "6 misses" was the one I watched the other day, there was nothing funny about that - he was trying to get on the red near the black and couldn't get the angle right - it was an easy escape on another ball, but any other shot would have probably left an easy pot on. I think he won the frame.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Ridiculous accusation. The nine fouls are here:

Ronnie 'deliberately' misses nine times

He missed by less than an inch three times, he just is not that good to be able to judge off three/four cushions over a distance of around 20 feet and deliberately miss by that little each time.

Also what bookie takes the bet, O'Sullivan to go in off once he has won the frame? Is there an x amount of fouls in a match book? The classic 'how many times will a player leave the arena' book? If these bets have been allowed by a bookmaker then they are to blame, you take a ridiculous bet you will get burned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here