Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie live on Eurosport

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Michael Holt wins 6-4, completing a hat-trick of wins over Ronnie, and goes through to play Stuart Bingham in the quarter-finals.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ding(9) is all over Trump(3) today in the first semi... on the hill at 8-4 in the best of 17

Bingham(2) v Selby(1) tomorrow.

Odd format that sees the world no.1 and 2 meet in the semi?

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Michael Holt wins 6-4, completing a hat-trick of wins over Ronnie, and goes through to play Stuart Bingham in the quarter-finals.

With less snooker on terrestrial tv, I have no idea who this guy is. On the basis he has beaten Ronnie three times says he must be decent, but has since lost to Bingham, is he a young kid or someone who it has just clicked for, or has Ronnie had his day?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
With less snooker on terrestrial tv, I have no idea who this guy is. On the basis he has beaten Ronnie three times says he must be decent, but has since lost to Bingham, is he a young kid or someone who it has just clicked for, or has Ronnie had his day?
Holt's been around for decades, never really troubling the top players - I'd forgotten about him in all honesty but he seems to be having a decent year.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ronnie live on the BBC :thumbsup:

Lost the first frame to Michael Georgiou but in fine, flowing form in frame 2...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looking forward to The Rocket this afternoon (starting now on BBC).

Showing signs of being potentially close to his best. Fingers crossed.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Start with a ton. Standard.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
£170k for winning the event normally sharpens Ronnie's mind ;-)
Yes. Brilliant stuff from him this week about Barry Hearn's "Car Boot Sale"... :lolol:

Looking like 5-1 now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here