[Albion] Ronan Ferns

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I'm Happy to report not one of these so called shit jokes (posts) above have got a thumbs up .

Edit: it seems like he or his family might monitor NSC then they see all this nonsense what must they think. :shrug:

Reactions: cjd

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm Happy to report not one of these so called shit jokes (posts) above have got a thumbs up .

Edit: it seems like he or his family might monitor NSC then they see all this nonsense what must they think. :shrug:
They probably think that that Phoenix is a right miserable ****! Cheer up!

Shit jokes and puns have been an NSC tradition for 20 years and they’re not going to stop now!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
They probably think that that Phoenix is a right miserable ****! Cheer up!

Shit jokes and puns have been an NSC tradition for 20 years and they’re not going to stop now!
That's nice ;)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

Slow news day in sad sack towers?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017

Look at you, giving it larch

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021

You are right. Most of these so-called jokes and puns are damaging the reputation of NSC. Ferns are very small plants, whereas many of the puns are based upon much larger vegetation that are commonly found in woods and forests. This is totally wrong and ignorant. To my mind there ought to be a law against such misrepresentation. Indeed, I would go as far as to suggest it is High Treeson.

On another note; it would be a shame if we miss out on him, but I suspect he'll end up at Partick Thistle.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
You are right. Most of these so-called jokes and puns are damaging the reputation of NSC. Ferns are very small plants, whereas many of the puns are based upon much larger vegetation that are commonly found in woods and forests. This is totally wrong and ignorant. To my mind there ought to be a law against such misrepresentation. Indeed, I would go as far as to suggest it is High Treeson.

On another note; it would be a shame if we miss out on him, but I suspect he'll end up at Partick Thistle.
That's better. a decent well thought out intelligent sentence that was amusing , I thank you for brightening my Sunday morning 10/10 :thumbsup:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

You win!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Thinking about the logistics, he's too young to drive. I wonder how he'll get down as far as London - Plane or come down the east coast mainline?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pop around here then me and the kids are having a great time (y)
Sitting on a sun lounger by a pool in Turkey. About 28c and rising. Can I have a thumbs up also ?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Sitting on a sun lounger by a pool in Turkey. About 28c and rising. Can I have a thumbs up also ?
You know you can Spence hope you are having fun ;) (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports