[Albion] Ronald goes to...Manchester

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What a guy!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It's incredible the amount of good footage he gets of key moments. He should get a job in telly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely class one - good to see a number of lads having proper football fun there 💙🤍 Old Trafford - omg.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Darren Balkham's spending his Sunday looking for transgressions in the footage.

I’m offended by the wanker signs and I’m sure there’s many on here who agree 😜

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Poor bloke goes all the way to Manchester and Estupiñán isn't even on the bench. We are not the Brighton and Hispanic America of yesterseason. At least we're still very entertaining to watch.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poor old Ronald. Doing all those hard miles and not yet being taken up by one or other of his national broadcasters.

Oh no!!

Anyway...

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Great to see the scenes again from yesterday having got back very late from Manchester. It was certainly worth the journey and i scored my first point (probably only one) in the score predictor! Great stuff as per usual from Ronald although i am not surprised he missed the manu goal being as it came on the second verse of "can we play you" just after our third.
The blog did remind me though about how worried i was for their safety when some of our younger fans started standing on those incredibly thin (think broomstick handles) rails in the safe standing areas especially as most seemed to have over indulged. One slip could have been nasty especially if their legs had gone each side of the rail! Still the bravado and indestructability of youth eh, sometimes i forget that i was young once, old fool that i am. :)

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Ah, crap. The only time I've ever appeared on one of Ronald's videos and I'm as pissed as a fart.
Not a pretty sight. I apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here