Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald does Chelsea

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Hate to imagine how much they spent on that banner - it'll have to be replaced in a few weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415-234538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230415-234538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    840.8 KB · Views: 81

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mrs B, who is learning Spanish, says he paid £70 for his ticket.

Well according to the blog and my rudimentary Spanish he turned up without a ticket hoping to buy one on ‘resale’, managed to do so (presumably whilst in the pub), got it electronically from ‘this boy’ for £70 and was nervous at the turnstile about whether it would work or not. Didn’t realise there even were e-tickets available in the away end but his clearly was digital as he filmed himself going through the turnstile using his phone - but it‘s not the away entrance he walks in, then it cuts to him in the away concourse !:shrug:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I probably shouldn't write this as it'll change the video rating to 'X - too hot to handle', but the more observate of you can see my phenomenal head of hair.

Woof woof.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Subtitles in Spanish, but the English auto-translate does give the gist of it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
9 mins 20 secs see me and youngest

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003

The other usual vlogger Luke was there as well. A little bit OTT in some of it, but fast forward to Enciso's goal, cracking video of the crowd reaction. Great stuff.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Love it. There‘s one person in the crowd that seems to ”commit” to the fact that Enciso’s shot is goal bound a split second before it hits the back of the net. While the rest of the crowd is holding it‘s breath there’s one faint and very high pitched “wooh” picked up on camera.

And I can only tell that because I’ve watched it dozens of times. :ROFLMAO:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
He cycled there, saw him unlocking his bike on the way out of the ground when I got lost. Spoke to Luke as well before the game, I just have no memory of what I said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here