Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald 2023/24

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can we get him to tell Reynolds he says Estupiñán incorrectly?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big yay, Ronald spreads the love of BHAFC globally

FFS where is his peaky blinders cap and nothing on the obviously shitty train journey back to London

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Does he enjoy walking? He seems to take the longest route to get anywhere. Bottom of West St, along the beach, up East St, up North St to the station. At the stadium he walks all the way around to get to his entrance. Great to see him back though.
I would presume he does, plus it is probably to show a few parts of the city for his viewers.
Also, I too walk around the stadium to find out if the signs have changed, etc - it is also slightly quieter in areas but I don't know if that is significant for his videos.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sounded a bit deflated to me. From 3 Ecuadoreans to just one, didn't have the usual Ronald Ooooooof.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My season has started.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sounded a bit deflated to me. From 3 Ecuadoreans to just one, didn't have the usual Ronald Ooooooof.
Ticket wise, he might have put all his eggs into one 2022/3 basket.

I’m sure he’ll be able to catch up with Sarmiento when he wants, but Chelsea have video evidence of him bunking in the away end, so he probably needs Caicedo at the Mickeys.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This one felt a bit subdued.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Deffo - tbf thought it was superb for him when he practically always had two and sometimes three Equadorians on our team; it’s clearly less when only Pervis is with us this season. I can see him popping along to see Moises when the opportunity arises but visits to The Hawthorns might be less attractive!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
After watching that and seeing his posts about Caicedo joining Chelsea (pride of Ecuador etc.) think RC will be attending Stamford Bridge much more than the Amex this season.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
He said in the video when he is walking through Brighton that he has been supporting Brighton and hove Albion for 3 or 4 years so even if caicedo goes, for him he’ll still support Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here