Ron Atkinson new wolves boss

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bernard Mannings love child

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Big Ron will never manage again, gone the same way as John Gregory and George Graham, untouchable for various reasons.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Must admit that I have missed Big Ron,he had gained so much experience in the game and was not prepared to be muzzled by PC.

bloody PC! Oh for the days when you could call a black man a (mod edit) Bloody PC brigade going mad!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
All the while Wolves have a Chairman like they have, Steve Morgan, they will go nowhere, I knew the man and worked for him back in the 90s / (Redrow Homes) a very successful man in the construction industry but he is probably the nastiest person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting on quite a few occasions! he is a bully and very much a control freak! no manager will survive under him he will always have to have the final say, even if he is wrong he will not care. A truly horrible individual who I only wish all the bad luck in the world :) (and no he did not sack me, I left!)

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
All the while Wolves have a Chairman like they have, Steve Morgan, they will go nowhere, I knew the man and worked for him back in the 90s / (Redrow Homes) a very successful man in the construction industry but he is probably the nastiest person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting on quite a few occasions! he is a bully and very much a control freak! no manager will survive under him he will always have to have the final say, even if he is wrong he will not care. A truly horrible individual who I only wish all the bad luck in the world :) (and no he did not sack me, I left!)

I know someone who used to be a director at Sheffield Utd quote a few years ago, and what you have just said doesn't even come close to how bad he is

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Please clarify what you mean by "the type". I'm not sure I follow. Thanks.

I think he's referring to uppity n*****s. You got to remember them boys is lazy unless you keeps an eye on them, but they do have natural rhythm. PS where da white women at?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to change the habit of a lifetime for that Pratt"

"If you score against the Italians you deserve a goal"

Gold.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I seem to remember a post match interview where Ron Saunders was late turning up and Ron Atkinson was already there.

As Ron Saunders walked in he asked "Are you spouting your normal crap, Ron ?".

Ron Atkinson replied "Yes, i'm just telling them what a good manager you are".

Should've quit while he was ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here