Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roma tickets - number remaining tier to tier

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure we're going to know this due to the way the sale is happening...

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 13.59.20.png

...unless the seat number on the next step is incrementing with each sale. However, on multiple attempts this number went DOWN rather than UP, but it could be I was picking up a "seat" abandoned by someone else...

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.01.00.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.01.23.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 14.01.49.png

Reactions: PWA

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whaaa I'm confused

So it's not sit where you want ?
Yes it is.

But, behind the scenes for administrative purposes, the club have some sort of numbering system in place but it doesn't mean anything to us.

However, it looks like there's no way we can identify how many tickets are left, which is quite key information for tier 2 folk.

Whaaa I'm confused

So it's not sit where you want ?
Yes it is. Bit confusing on day if there are seat numbers on the tickets tho, hopefully it's just a website thing for them to keep track

In this country, there is a general convention with unreserved that you have to provide 5-10% extra seating on top of ticket allocation to ensure safety. Let's hope the Romans don't go silly closing off huge bits of away end

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Why's that, stops so much mid game seat politics
Hope you're right but I could also envisage problems with drunken late comers crowding into already full areas...
All season we've been trying to encourage people to sit where their ticket says. So it will mean having to be at the stadium much earlier to secure a decent place, rather than enjoying relaxing in the city for longer.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Why's that, stops so much mid game seat politics
It's ok for the majority, but crap for people who prefer to pick a certain seat for good reason, e.g. can't comfortably stand for 90 mins.

Some fans can be quite selfish in where they stand. At Luton there was an older couple near us who had seats at the front of their bit, everyone kept coming and standing in the empty bit of terracing (i.e. an access path) right in front of them :angry:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I think it will help our atmosphere
I do agree it helps having all the big singers at the back to lift those in front of them.

A few times away this season people have been trying to start their own songs from further forward when there was clearly already a "main song" going on from behind. It stops people around them joining in.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I just got GA11 1065 so its going down and up and sideways, no idea how many have gone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine the ticketing system requires all tickets sold to have a block and seat number, so these are invented in order to accommodate an unallocated seat sale.

But there doesn't seem to be any pattern in how they are being allocated to purchases.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Don’t really care about where I sit, just glad I’m in that stadium watching us play Roma.
Anyway they’ll be plenty of space available when we’re all squeezed up the back avoiding getting thwacked by Carabinieri woodwork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here