Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roma away. No flight? or no match ticket?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Are they actually official club trips? I once went to an England game on a charter and it was organized by a guy who usually organized all the Arsenal European trips but he was an independent.
The Chelsea ones certainly were. Thomas Cook were their official travel partner, I think they also did PL away games. I think however Thomas Cook went bust a couple of years back!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or you just had to be smart when the draw was made.

I had every single flight combination open and ready on 3 different devices.

Where possible I had reserved the flight price for some of the more complicated trips like Baku.

For trips like Rome , Milan etc where there are plenty of flights from London I went for the direct flights that most people would have as their last choice eg Stansted. Easier for me I guess as I live in London.

Finally I made sure I watched a live broadcast of the draw. I believe the YouTube stream was a minute behind.

With all that in mind and a booking time of 45 seconds I got a £67 direct return flight Wednesday to Friday.
I agree it was smart going for the Stanstead option; I can’t imagine many has their cursor hovering over a Ryan Air flight.

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
If all 10 are in Rome, the named persons can pick up the tickets, then raffle with their good friends over which of the 10 actually use the ticket to gain entry, and which sit in a bar with the other unlucky ones.
Not when they ID check you then ban the named fan for 10 matches. I admire their loyalty as mates but the club don’t work that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here