Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll up, get your loverly ULLOA FLAGS here... maybe?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
ooo, you're 'ard!:catfight:
Sod all to do with being hard, I want to watch te game not have a poxy flag waving in front of me.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
The only reason i would ever have an argie flag in my hand would be to wipe my arse with, it's bad enough jocks wearing argentina football shirts without falmer being covered with their flags. Anyone who promotes that country has a very short memory after what has happenned in the falkland islands.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The only reason i would ever have an argie flag in my hand would be to wipe my arse with, it's bad enough jocks wearing argentina football shirts without falmer being covered with their flags. Anyone who promotes that country has a very short memory after what has happenned in the falkland islands.

You'd need to be 40 to even remember it.............. Short memory ?

And I'm not belittling our boys one iota.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Well the idea is still-born. Never mind it was worth a try. I'll forget all about it now.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Really don't give a toss about those weirdos on the falkland islands who we subsidise to tune of £40k p.a. each. Obviously recent oil field finds make it more interesting but they cant really be viably exploited without argentinian cooperation. 50% of mineral rights and a phased handover will do fine.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
yeah one large flag sounds better. if we did the smaller ones like the doncaster flags nobody would actually bring them to games. a big one for a couple of people to hold up , or to go on the back of the north stand wall would be better. Leo would certainly see/appreciate it more.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

This argument's been done to death in a previous thread. It's got **** all to do with politics.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I can respect where the guy comes from, but flying an argie flag is a bridge to far for me.

It may have nothing to do with politics but I'm just not comfortable with it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And you can ignore posts soppybollox. Can you only post on here if you agree with the majority? Maybe you should go to the Falklands and live with the other sheep.:thumbsup:

And you should stop living in the past with your jingoistic bollocks :thumbsup:

I've changed my avatar for you - I hope you enjoy :kiss:

Oh...by the way? I'd probably get a better intellectual conversation from a sheep than from you.

Viva Argentinas!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here