Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll on the Real Football...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
:drink::drink:Yet another shit England performance. I suffered it with a bunch of Premiership Sky Sports twats spouting the "Oh, I haven't watched him all season but why is HESKEY in the squad" bollocks. I'm so sick of giving a f*** about England. Our players demonstrably don't give a f***ing rat's arse - f*** them. When does the f***ing real football start. Apparently the rest of the world got caught up in the idea that a slow-mo of Messi fingering himself was the defintion of football. Bollocks to it.

:drink::drink:

Bring on the first Brighton game. f*** the once every 2 years wankers. It might not involve Rooney but let's watch some proper f***ing football.

ARGH!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I wish I could have been completely dispassionate. If someone said to me tomorrow "England are out" I would probably be happy because then we could enjoy a tournament without the bullshit that comes with it. HOWEVER, it's sickening to see players who are paid millions of pounds a year labour over a performance againsgt world minnows. If this is what the World Cup is about then f*** it I'll let all the "1966" pricks enjoy themselves and watch some proper football once this Capello wankfest is over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here