Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Sheffield Wednesday (:lolol:)

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Have conveniently managed to find myself having to go to our Chesterfield office tomorrow, so will be in attendance, and then hopefully giving some stick to those Wednesday fans in the office the next day.

Dandyman

In London village.
An evening of fine pubs, great beer and a late night curry beckons only to be interrupted by 90 minutes of freezing frustration.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
An evening of fine pubs, great beer and a late night curry beckons only to be interrupted by 90 minutes of freezing frustration.

See you there!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
May make the 25 mile trip down after work - just need to check i will have enough time to get from the ground to the station for the last train back to Huddersfield. We'll win we're away from home then that will make our away record better than our home form this season.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm happy to follow the Albion almost anywhere on the road but this is one fixture I never look forward to. I detest the grim aura of the Leppings Lane end.

Last season we didn't really turn up, let in a soft goal, got bullied all over the pitch by a very physical Sheff Weds side, Barnes had his silly head on and Simon Hooper relished being centre stage. The only excitement was when Oatway and Dave Jones had their touchline spat. The home crowd tried very hard to get Calde sent off too. Plus they have that po*y brass band. FFs.

As ever it is important to rise above all of that and support our team. Sooner or later we are going to put our Hillsborough jinx right. 3 points would be very sweet.

It will be interesting to see what sort of performance The Albion come up with after Saturday's result. This is one game where the combative strengths of Ince, Andrews and Stephens will be needed in midfield. I also hope for a strong Ref to protect Leo from their big lumps at the back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Urgh.

WHY did I decide to do this? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here