Roll Call for Russia for the 2018 World Cup...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
when its not covered in smog

looking forward to it already

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I've always fancied visiting Moscow, St Petersburg & for its history Volgorgrad.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:bigwave: got the WC bug since this year! im as patriotic as most but not overly fussed! Id rather go abroad and travel about than sit in pubs and go to the odd game here anyway to be honest!

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
As Mr Blatters vision is to take the world cup to new frontiers China will be a shoein for 2026,Think ill wait for Antarctica 2030.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, while it would have been quite cool to have it here, that said I've never watched England abroad, and it's always interesting to visit new places. Where would I rather watch England: at a ground I've been to plenty of times, or in (for argument's sake) St Petersburg? Oddly, I might choose St Petersburg. If I had a few thousand quid spare, obviously.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Hmmm, while it would have been quite cool to have it here, that said I've never watched England abroad, and it's always interesting to visit new places. Where would I rather watch England: at a ground I've been to plenty of times, or in (for argument's sake) St Petersburg? Oddly, I might choose St Petersburg. If I had a few thousand quid spare, obviously.

Put your Xmas bonus towards the trip !!!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

I went to Moscow with England a couple of years back. Whilst it was quite interesting to see the famous landmarks, I wouldn't want to go back. Largely uninspiring and grey, ridiculously expensive, full of miserable people, corrupt police and psycho hooligans. There was a tank protecting our hotel on the night of the match FFS. The underground system was pretty cool though!

Qatar for 2022 is even worse - what on earth would there be to do in between games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports