Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Hull

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Russ got his licence back after 12 months for totting up 27 points for speeding. His car is sitting on my drive (SORN) due to mechanical failure and when the finance is completed in September it will be scrapped. If he got an old banger to drive around the insurance premium would still be roughly £5k.

Even without the points young drivers don't stand a chance with insurance companies. Thank god i never had this problem when i first got insured.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Russ got his licence back after 12 months for totting up 27 points for speeding. His car is sitting on my drive (SORN) due to mechanical failure and when the finance is completed in September it will be scrapped. If he got an old banger to drive around the insurance premium would still be roughly £5k.

27 points. That's ridiculous.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Me + 3 others. Living in Lincolnshire I can't miss it really, and don't want too. The last 20mins yesterday were great for atmosphere and entertainment and if we can add a bit of decent finishing I think we have a good chance against Hulls 2nd string.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Caught 5 times in a fortnight by a speed camera on the A1079 plus 2 six pointers for excessive speeding in Notts and Lincs.

Arrogant, or just brainless, I'm not sure which.

Anyway, I'm driving up to Hull, am feeling slightly regretful now that I don't have a tinfoil FA Cup and a giant foam hand for the trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here