Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Forest

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
06.02 out of Brighton, just like the old days when I used to try and get to the pubs for opening time. I dare say I won't be the only bleary eyed madman on that train.

Arrive in Nottingham in time for breakfast, although I don't think there is a Wetherspoons near the station. Any suggestions for pre-match culinary satisfaction are invited.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Me + 6. Lovely stuff.

I admire all you early risers, but we're heading up Friday night. Wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic/stuck on a broken train when we are kicking off.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I wish :(

These three fake fans can't make it to our 14th away game of the season due to not enough loyalty points :eek:

Will be watching from home and shitting myself.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Myself and my dad, 6.30 from dicks bar via seagull travel. The game is now on sky also along with reading v burnley

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Me in the away end, dad in the home end. Up the Albion!

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
The Horsham massive will be out in force with open 1st class tickets so could be a late night in Nottingham or should say it will be !

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I really wanted to go to Forest, but my away record for this season now reads, seen 7, lost 5, drawn 2, so I have decided that the only way the team are going to win is, if I'm not there.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Yes from me. I've seen 1 away goal in 6 games this season,and that was the soft penalty at Millwall. Hoping for a few Saturday.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I really wanted to go to Forest, but my away record for this season now reads, seen 7, lost 5, drawn 2, so I have decided that the only way the team are going to win is, if I'm not there.

I am about the same this season, not seen a win. But I am convinced it is nothing to do with me, whatever my mates say, so I'm going, with wife and two kids in tow. About time I saw an away win!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Myself, my old man and my Daughter who will be attending her very first away match. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here