Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Brizzle

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not quite, is it?

Two sides rebuilt with the third currently a work in progress, I think.

Yes, this stand is stll under construction.
image.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This for me too - anyone know yet if it's POTG?
Apparently there has been no pay on the gate all season due to the building works. Might be worth giving the ticket office a ring tomorrow to see if they can sort something out....that's what I'm going to do anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apparently there has been no pay on the gate all season due to the building works. Might be worth giving the ticket office a ring tomorrow to see if they can sort something out....that's what I'm going to do anyway.

Ah - that would stuff me too. I'd not even considered that I wouldn't be able to rock up and pay to get in!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
3 of us from just 30 mins south of the ground..... not confident now that City are sgowing some decent form.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seem to remember the pubs nearer the ground were home fans only. Presume most BHAFC will be drinking near Temple Meads?

Indeed - not too many friendly spots close to the ground. Southville isn't too far, with places like these: http://www.365bristol.com/story/201...eat-and-drink-in-southville-in-bristol-/1075/ or somewhere like the Cottage Inn on the river: http://www.cottage.butcombe.com Again - not too far to walk.

I wouldn't bother with the Temple Meads area.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Seem to remember the pubs nearer the ground were home fans only. Presume most BHAFC will be drinking near Temple Meads?
Cottage is best... but only 250m further away is the Nova Scotia and the Pump House....easy....... or the little Merchants Arms all no more than a 15 min stroll.

Dot go onto Bedminster or Southville. .. all home territory.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cottage is best... but only 250m further away is the Nova Scotia and the Pump House....easy....... or the little Merchants Arms all no more than a 15 min stroll.

Dot go onto Bedminster or Southville. .. all home territory.

With the gentrification of Southville, you'd be fine at the Tobacco Factory or Hen & Chicken etc.

The Pump House more a gastro pub than a pub pub but, yes, plenty of pubs in that area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here