Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
My biggest problem with him is that he is abysmal when coming on as a substitute as it seems to take him 20 minutes to get up to speed. This is a massive problem for him as he is unlikely to ever start while Stevens and Kayal are here unless the get injured. I know it will happen at some point but if he is not match fit as he is a crap sub he is unlikely to get a start

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
Tbh I'm not his biggest fan. I find him a very clumsy footballer. I wish him well and imagine he can probably be a good addition to any top league one or bottom of the champ team. We should cash in this summer imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I say keep him. An excellent ball winner and I'm sure he is still going to improve a hell of a lot. If we do make it to the Prem, there may be times we could really benefit from his breaking up of play and his physicality. Still think he is going to be a top player and we shouldn't judge him on the few stop-start performances this season, and nobody looked good under Hy***@.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we do go up, we'll need to strengthen. That may well involve moving on some of our first team regulars, let alone players we've sent out on loan, probably with a view to the move becoming permanent.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I hope he stays with us. The last couple of games he's been effective in defence and attack. It's a pity he won't be able to play on Friday - he'd probably like the chance to prove to Hughton and the fans he's (still) a decent player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here