Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fair play. Our viewpoints are probably not as different as you may think. I think a few went far too OTT over his initial few games where I think he struggled, but he is looking very, very good now.

Fair play to you.:thumbsup:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Anyone know what the club is doing regarding Inces contract? We really need this sorting before some club comes in and takes him and Barnes for that matter. It'll be nice if the club could announce something to ease our frustration because I don't know about anyone else but it seems the club seem to be waiting to see if we make the premiership before deciding on who to resign and by then it'll be to late.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Anyone know what the club is doing regarding Inces contract? We really need this sorting before some club comes in and takes him and Barnes for that matter. It'll be nice if the club could announce something to ease our frustration because I don't know about anyone else but it seems the club seem to be waiting to see if we make the premiership before deciding on who to resign and by then it'll be to late.

Must sign him on a long term deal - he seems to have it all, strong, good on the ball, tackles, good passing

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Must sign him on a long term deal - he seems to have it all, strong, good on the ball, tackles, good passing

He was fantastic yet again today and how many games have we won when he's been in the side. Can't afford to lose Rohan and bet he's being monitored by the prem teams.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was fantastic yet again today and how many games have we won when he's been in the side. Can't afford to lose Rohan and bet he's being monitored by the prem teams.

Already I would almost be more bothered about Ince going than Bridcutt going (long term view)

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Already I would almost be more bothered about Ince going than Bridcutt going (long term view)

Totally agree. I personally think Rohan can be a much better player than Bridcutt.Rohan is a raw talent and can see him being brilliant. I wouldn't lose any sleep if Bridcutt went to be honest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Totally agree. I personally think Rohan can be a much better player than Bridcutt.Rohan is a raw talent and can see him being brilliant. I wouldn't lose any sleep if Bridcutt went to be honest.
Why wouldn't you be bothered about splitting up Bridcutt and Ince.

That's where the power of the team is, and that's what'll get us promoted.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Why wouldn't you be bothered about splitting up Bridcutt and Ince.

That's where the power of the team is, and that's what'll get us promoted.

I agree but be honest SB, Bridcutt will go but hope he doesn't as like you say they work brilliantly together, great communication between the two.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ince has it in him to become one of our best players ever - we just need to ensure that we give him enough game time. He'll do the rest!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to say Tony Bloom's policy of leaving contracts until the end of the season makes me feel nervous. Signing an extension to a contract doesn't guarantee that a player will stay, but it does give us some cash if they go, and can put off some other teams.
Surely contracts can have promotion or relegation clauses written into them?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Ince has it in him to become one of our best players ever - we just need to ensure that we give him enough game time. He'll do the rest!

I think he'll start every game from now on as we always win when he plays, not just win because he's a lucky charm but because he's a quality player and is a clog in the engine room that makes us tick.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still a bit of a rough diamond , Oscar wants to see Ince become the polished gem.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think he'll start every game from now on as we always win when he plays, not just win because he's a lucky charm but because he's a quality player and is a clog in the engine room that makes us tick.

My main worry is that other clubs will be well and truly noticing Ince and he is on a fairly short contract. OG simply must get him on a longer contract, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month but NOW.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
My main worry is that other clubs will be well and truly noticing Ince and he is on a fairly short contract. OG simply must get him on a longer contract, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month but NOW.

Totally with you on this Zeb. If we don't tie down these players now then they'll be poached and go for nothing and how much will it cost us to replace these kind of players? Barber bangs on about financial fair play but it'll cost the club fortunes to replace these up and coming players.

What is the point in the training ground and academy if we don't give these prospects a long term contract but let them run it down so other clubs can just poach them for free, makes no sense.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Totally with you on this Zeb. If we don't tie down these players now then they'll be poached and go for nothing and how much will it cost us to replace these kind of players? Barber bangs on about financial fair play but it'll cost the club fortunes to replace these up and coming players.

What is the point in the training ground and academy if we don't give these prospects a long term contract but let them run it down so other clubs can just poach them for free, makes no sense.

You know that the player has to sign the contract to right ? How are we to now it isn't Rohan or his agent delaying things or shopping around for a better deal...?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You know that the player has to sign the contract to right ? How are we to now it isn't Rohan or his agent delaying things or shopping around for a better deal...?

Whats the point in the academy then when we train the youngsters up only for them to f@@k off because their agent can get them a better deal. Might as well shut the place down and save ourselfs £3m a year as that what it'll cost to run. Be better spending that on players.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whats the point in the academy then when we train the youngsters up only for them to f@@k off because their agent can get them a better deal. Might as well shut the place down and save ourselfs £3m a year as that what it'll cost to run. Be better spending that on players.

I think there is a cliche somewhere that goes something like 'that's football for ya'. I think bloom will have a plan, but it really isn't that simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here