Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I honestly believe he could become one of the greatest players to have ever played for us. The sky is the limit for him.

Totally agree. What a talent he is. Just love to see him on the ball or even in the challenge. He is going to be a truly great player at the top.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have to admit that he is improving with every game, which surprises me after his first few games, and alongside of Bridutt he looked very good, lets just hope that we can keep both of them for at least the rest of this season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
despite what people say I think Oscar is managing him very well. Rest him after he's has a good match and he'll come into his next match full of confidence.

He was poor at Yeovil but good for an hour at Bournemouth and terrific today.

A very promising future

seafordtillidie

May 26, 2011
Bridders was much better today, getting back to his best but Ince was outstanding. He is the best prospect I've seen for a long time, and the closest to Patrick Vieira there could be and we all know what a player he turned out to be.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A bit raw, but a hell of a lot of talent and potential.

A midfield combo of him and Bridders is more than a match for any in this division, and frees up the likes of Dave, Orlandi, Buckley and Kaz to do their stuff further up the pitch.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Careful - if you suggest he is anything other than the new Messiah you run the risk of being pilloried. Huge talent - great to watch - but as you say still (understandably) a bit raw.

Great! Now I want him to get sent off v middlesbrough so someone can come in here and bump this with "he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (with a better reason than you simply said 'messiah')

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Great! Now I want him to get sent off v middlesbrough so someone can come in here and bump this with "he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (with a better reason than you simply said 'messiah')

I was thinking exactly that as I typed it. But she'd be quite a woman to tell of that battleship of a man!

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Careful - if you suggest he is anything other than the new Messiah you run the risk of being pilloried. Huge talent - great to watch - but as you say still (understandably) a bit raw.

This 'bit raw' stuff is really a bit of nonsense football speak. The bloke just influenced a championship football much as much as or in my opinion more than most others, but because he 's young, "he's a bit raw". Yes he will make mistakes and yes mis-place a pass but if we had 11 players who didn't do that we be playing in the champions league next week.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Comparing Ince to Hammond yesterday made me so glad we'd not resigned Hammond. It's ironic, we only signed Bridcutt because of Navarro's injuries and now Ince probably only got his chance because of major injury problems. Yet, out of these problems, we've probably got two of our best central midfielders in the time I've been watching.

Seeing Ince run at the opposition is brilliant. Can't believe he has still only played about 10-15 games for us. Looks like an experienced player already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here