Rohan Ince

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think we are looking a lot more direct than we were under Poyet. I like how the defenders are getting it forward a lot quicker than they were under Poyet. Ince fits the style perfectly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ince is a centre half playing a defensive midfield role. We have a much better young player in Solly March. Really goes to show the defensive style we are playing. Nothing against Ince but I'd rather be playing attacking football and praising Solly developing his silky skills.
This is the most defensive football I have seen at the Albion since Mike Bailey in the 80's..it's boring IMHO

Ha ha ha, are you serious re: Ince!? Thought he looked every inch a young Patrick Viera today, even my wife said she thought he was the best player on the park, ran himself to a standstill. Superb centre midfielder!!

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Ince is a central defender being played in a defensive midfield role but he has surprised everyone by being a bit more than that. Tremendous work from the young man today.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
This is the most defensive football I have seen at the Albion since Mike Bailey in the 80's..it's boring IMHO
And even then we finished 13th in the prem/div 1 our highest ever position in our history

Back on topic INCE the BIRTHCHILD of Viera just gets better & better £20M + player in the making
The most exceptional talent in a young footballer I've seen since Viera graced the Highbury turf back in 97
How long before Ince scores the most amazing solo goal ever, bursting from midfield with such power and pace

INCE, INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART AGAIN
INCE , INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART AGAIN
INCE , INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART AGAIN

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Pleased for the lad, has taken his chance & proved he is a great addition to the squad. For one so young he reads the game so well & personally would love to see him play in front of Bridders :)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I was wondering how you play both him and Bridcutt in the team without going too defensive and I think away from home when Ulloa is fit we could go 4-2-3-1. Imagine Orlandi Buckley Crofts rampaging forward with Leo ahead of them and Bridcutt and Ince behind

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
just watched the game ................... he's decent. Very decent.

mind you, I've always been impressed by Barnes .............. so what do I know

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
i was wondering how you play both him and bridcutt in the team without going too defensive and i think away from home when ulloa is fit we could go 4-2-3-1. Imagine orlandi buckley crofts rampaging forward with leo ahead of them and bridcutt and ince behind

total football!!!!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I was wondering how you play both him and Bridcutt in the team without going too defensive and I think away from home when Ulloa is fit we could go 4-2-3-1. Imagine Orlandi Buckley Crofts rampaging forward with Leo ahead of them and Bridcutt and Ince behind

Substitute Lua Lua for Crofts and I agree.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Ince is a centre half playing a defensive midfield role. We have a much better young player in Solly March. Really goes to show the defensive style we are playing. Nothing against Ince but I'd rather be playing attacking football and praising Solly developing his silky skills.

I guess you've been living abroad over the last few years and missed Gus's policy of trying not to lose, rather than going for the win. And although I felt Oscar might have thrown caution to the wind and stuck Lita on late in the game today. Oscar is certainly more adventurous than Mr Poyet.
Hence my gambling advise for the season, put your shirt on Sunderland ....Draw-Draw at every opportunity, mostly 0-0.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I'm not sure there is a combination better than this but if S-Dave & Kaz gain top form again, Buckley & Orlandi may have to give way. Ince has certainly put himself above Kemy & Andrews, even with their Premier League experience (which Ince will have too in the future)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's probably just me but I never knew until now that our headband-sporting 80s defensive STALWART turned chartered accountant Eric Young is Rohan Ince's uncle.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I thought he was outstanding at Wigan last week but watching him yesterday he is improving every game now, and what stamina for a youngster, if he can find his shooting boots as well to add to his armoury he will be one of the best midfielders to grace our ground.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yep that was news to me and it makes him being here even more perfect.

Well that's news to me also. But shouldn't be surprised he was a biggun too.
I will be relieved when the club tie him up on a substantial contract. It's only occasional that a real gem turns up at any club outside the Prem. I am convinced he is heading for the stars, a truly great aquisition. Let's not lose him for peanuts.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Where to start?

Solly March looks a terrific prospect (check out two great goals in the latest u-21 match), but it's a lot easier for a youngster to hold their own in a wide position, than in the rough and tumble of centre midfield. Ince really is a very very good player in the making.

Your last comment doesn't even warrant a comment.

I attended the arundel senior cup game and can confirm without a shadow of doubt the march was head and shoulders above anyone on show.... He has real ability, pace and a great eye for goal.
This was the first time I have seen him play and IMO he is ready for a step up to the 1st team. Of course we all know he's still young but he's definitely not to young to be playing 1st team football.
As an aside here, I thought that Cameron Wiltshire looked a cracking little prospect too. Some of the brighton lads on show had a bit of attitude but this kid didn't have any. Bounce this in 5 years time when he's playing 1st team football.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
We need to get him signing a decent contract (one of our best players yesterday, personally my MOTM - barring a couple of mistakes).. I suspect we will get some serious interest for him in January

Was speaking to a couple of Bournemouth fans after the game on the way back to the car park, they were all commenting on how well he played

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Where to start?

Solly March looks a terrific prospect (check out two great goals in the latest u-21 match), but it's a lot easier for a youngster to hold their own in a wide position, than in the rough and tumble of centre midfield. Ince really is a very very good player in the making.

Your last comment doesn't even warrant a comment.

Utter toilet mate . Last few games ince has really driven us on and will get better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports