Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Andy Naylor tweeted he was substituted due to cramp. Should be ok for Tuesday.
Ince covered so much ground this afternoon. What an engine on the young lad?!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He's gonna be some player. I'm looking forward to seeing him alongside Bridcutt. With Liam covering, he'll be free to gallivant upfield.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Another game, another set of opposition supporters raving about him and how they wish they had him. Problem now is that thanks to the game being on TV everyone else is on to him as well. Seen people mentioning Yaya Toure when talking about him on twitter...

SIGN HIM UP. Seriously, tie him down for as long as possible.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Was brilliant in the 1st half - that covering tackle he made (where he won a free kick) after having his shot blocked showed real strength and pace. Hope to see him start with Bridcutt on Tuesday; these 2 could form a classy midfield partnership.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just got back. He really was immense today, his dribbling and power in the midfield were great to watch and his pace is decent too for a big man. If he works on his end product he will be an amazing player for us.

Dec 29, 2011
Was brilliant in the 1st half - that covering tackle he made (where he won a free kick) after having his shot blocked showed real strength and pace. Hope to see him start with Bridcutt on Tuesday; these 2 could form a classy midfield partnership.

He hasn't got pace, but he's quick as ****. If you know what I mean.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Soime of his rampaging runs were more like rugby as the opposition trail in his wake.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was listening on 5live extra, they had solent radio coverage, the commentator on there thought he was still a chelski loaner

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ince was outstanding today. One of the only players who looked bothered in the first half along with Calde and PIG. I hope he is ok for Tuesday though because Andrews, when he came on to replace him, was woeful.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ince was excellent, but Bridcutt must start Tuesday.

Midfield 5 of Ince, Bridcutt, crofts, Orlandi and Conway?
Orlandi looked very rusty (understandably), I think he'll probably come off the bench again on Tuesday. I agree with Bridcutt starting though, he's absolute class at this level.

OG wouldn't play 4-4-2, but Ince and Bridcutt are good enough to not get over run if we played two wingers.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Ince is a centre half playing a defensive midfield role. We have a much better young player in Solly March. Really goes to show the defensive style we are playing. Nothing against Ince but I'd rather be playing attacking football and praising Solly developing his silky skills.
This is the most defensive football I have seen at the Albion since Mike Bailey in the 80's..it's boring IMHO

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ince is a centre half playing a defensive midfield role. We have a much better young player in Solly March. Really goes to show the defensive style we are playing. Nothing against Ince but I'd rather be playing attacking football and praising Solly developing his silky skills.
This is the most defensive football I have seen at the Albion since Mike Bailey in the 80's..it's boring IMHO

Where to start?

Solly March looks a terrific prospect (check out two great goals in the latest u-21 match), but it's a lot easier for a youngster to hold their own in a wide position, than in the rough and tumble of centre midfield. Ince really is a very very good player in the making.

Your last comment doesn't even warrant a comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here