Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
no pressure then

Possibly, yes. But I've no doubt that Ince is up to the task. Can you think of a player who has performed as well as him so far this season other, perhaps, than Ulloa? I agree that Bridcutt should start as and when he is fit but there is absolutely no need to rush him back.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
After Saturday's shambles at Ipswich and tonight's lamentable performance against a poor Weds side, it staggers me that Ince can't get a place in our starting 11. Our midfield tonight looked as weak as a kitten and was crying out for some strength and commitment which Ince has shown in abundance to date. If he doesn't start against Forest, I shall start to lose faith in OG's tactical nous - not that he's shown an awful lot so far.

FFS put out your best team Oscar.

Dec 29, 2011
After Saturday's shambles at Ipswich and tonight's lamentable performance against a poor Weds side, it staggers me that Ince can't get a place in our starting 11. Our midfield tonight looked as weak as a kitten and was crying out for some strength and commitment which Ince has shown in abundance to date. If he doesn't start against Forest, I shall start to lose faith in OG's tactical nous - not that he's shown an awful lot so far.

Saturday we must see him, hopefully he'll allow Andrews and Crofts to play higher, letting Lopez and Agustien drop to the bench.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Saturday we must see him, hopefully he'll allow Andrews and Crofts to play higher, letting Lopez and Agustien drop to the bench.

I hope so too but I'm not holding my breathe.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I agree, I can't for the life of me, see why Ince isn't playing.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
To early in the season for knee jerk reactions. The most worrying things are that we have scored so few goals, our main striker out, and Bruno in midfield when there are two proper midfielders on the bench.
With Orlandi, Bridcutt and CMS to come back, then after Xmas will be the time to really judge..............i hope.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bruno taking place of proper midfielders eager to prove selves is a joke and first question mark over Oscar

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ince has been good so far, but not quite the Claude Makelele a lot of people are making him out to be. He's still very green - making numerous mistakes even in the games where he plays well.

He'll get his chance.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I would have put him on Tues night in an attacking mid position, played there for Chelsea youth.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ince has been good so far, but not quite the Claude Makelele a lot of people are making him out to be. He's still very green - making numerous mistakes even in the games where he plays well.

He'll get his chance.

That made me chuckle a bit. Raw or not, Ince has been one of our most impressive performers this season, if not the best. Why the hell make him wait for a chance to play in a weakened team? The logic escapes me I'm afraid, especially given his strength on the ball.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That made me chuckle a bit. Raw or not, Ince has been one of our most impressive performers this season, if not the best. Why the hell make him wait for a chance to play in a weakened team? The logic escapes me I'm afraid, especially given his strength on the ball.

He's not been the best - come on, that's going a bit far. He's still quite sloppy, gives the ball away and rushes/overhits passes, understandably due to him being very nervous. Considering his age he's been very good, but he's not first team just yet.

I think because he is a young prospect - as with when JFC first came in - everyone is WILLING him to be really good, and means they sometimes overlook his flaws. If JFC was half as good as everyone was making out, he would've ripped League Two apart with Oxford, wouldn't he?

Plenty of POTENTIAL there, but that's what it is at the moment - like with Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here