Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that Ince had his best game as we didnt have any set shape. It semed that everybody helped each other and played the bal where they happened to be and that nobody had a set pattern to play.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought that Ince had his best game as we didnt have any set shape. It semed that everybody helped each other and played the bal where they happened to be and that nobody had a set pattern to play.

Sorry BG, we did have shape which was Ince acting as the holding player a la Bridcutt, as I said he occasionally chases a ball out wide which leaves us exposed. Certainly I think the forwards and wingers have been told to rotate.....

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He'll be sold for well in excess of £1m as and when that time comes.

I would not be surprised if we could get £1M+ for him now - not that I'm suggesting we should sell him. The are a limited number of very good central mid-fielders out there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think and hope that is at least 3 - 5 years away, and by that time we may not have to sell.......

If we have to sell, let's make sure we make enough from it. £1M+ is a pittance in today's market.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He's in the last year of his contract. If we want more than a million, we need to sign him to a new deal.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He's in the last year of his contract. If we want more than a million, we need to sign him to a new deal.

In commenting earlier, I had in mind that we would be able to do this. Let's hope we can do so soon.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If you are looking good for a promotion chasing championship side at 20 then good chance will be a premier league player in years to come

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Ince has been at Chelsea nice he was seven.

Looks like both he and Bridcutt have had good coaching, and we have two excellent players at no cost.

Need to get Ince on a decent length contract ASAP.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Ince has been at Chelsea nice he was seven.

Looks like both he and Bridcutt have had good coaching, and we have two excellent players at no cost.

Need to get Ince on a decent length contract ASAP.

agree for once our scouting system paid off

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I hope OG recalls Ince to the starting line-up on Tuesday. After Saturday's appalling performance, we need a bit of quality, passion and commitment in the team for the game against Wednesday. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here