Rohan Ince

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
He was very very good today. Strong, great in the air, solid on the ball and can ping it around the pitch. If he continues like this, selling Bridcutt in January wouldn't feel as painful.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've only seen Ince twice this season. Once against Millwall, when I didn't rate him at all, and today. First half I thought he still looked slightly out of his depth and error-prone but second half he gave a mature and impressive performance.

I think I'll wait untlil I've seen him shine against quality opposition before forming an opinion though. Make no mistake, Bolton were bloody awful. Put your money on them to go down.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I was impressed by ince today but not sure if the time & space Bolton gave him made him look begetter than he is.I thought lua lua was MOM but ince was not far behind.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great performance again, he does have a habit of chasing the ball though and I thought Crofts was excellent at noticing and filled in each time.

KLL definitely MoM, with Greer not far behind.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You've got to remember he's only 20 years old and playing his first season of pro-football (other than 2 games for Yeovil). I haven't seen him play yet but sounds like we could have a real talent on our hands.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You've got to remember he's only 20 years old and playing his first season of pro-football (other than 2 games for Yeovil).

Not just that But Oscar has taken him from being a central defender and got him playing as a holding midfielder as well, So apart from being his first season as a first team player it's a new position for him as well. The boy is doing good and I thought he deserved MOM today.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ince seems to be flourishing since Garcia has come in (although to be fair he may have been involved as much this year with Gus). With every game he looks more and more composed with the ball - if he's handled the right way, he could develop into a Patrick Viera-esque gem in our midfield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Listened to Boltons commentry for a bit, and they were very impresssed with him. Actually describing him, as 'Patrick Viera-esque'.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Listened to Boltons commentry for a bit, and they were very impresssed with him. Actually describing him, as 'Patrick Viera-esque'.

our commentary team did not notice him till he was made MOM, think it must have been the time they were discussing what would happen when Bolton scored another goal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
MOM for young Ince today, who didn't put a foot wrong. His development is coming on really nicely. Even BG must have been impressed today.

Ince did very well and deserved his MOM by some considerable distance. Ward was very good again and is now making me think that we are not missing Bridge and Lua Lua is so frstrating he does the difficult thing of beating the player then puts in a terrible cross which he did on most occasions today,but was unlucky with his shot that hit the bar..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very promising player who seems to have an ability to stick his leg out and win a ball that looks lost, the last player I remember being very similar in this respect was Viv Anderson. Different position maybe I can see the similarity anyway :shrug:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
His height is a great advantage he was winning the majority of high balls in the middle of the park reminded me of jay emmanuel thomas a player that shouldnt be in league 1.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ince did very well and deserved his MOM by some considerable distance. Ward was very good again and is now making me think that we are not missing Bridge and Lua Lua is so frstrating he does the difficult thing of beating the player then puts in a terrible cross which he did on most occasions today,but was unlucky with his shot that hit the bar..

First half, yes, second half, no.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I've only seen Ince twice this season. Once against Millwall, when I didn't rate him at all, and today. First half I thought he still looked slightly out of his depth and error-prone but second half he gave a mature and impressive performance.

I think I'll wait untlil I've seen him shine against quality opposition before forming an opinion though. Make no mistake, Bolton were bloody awful. Put your money on them to go down.

He was good against Burnley, better than today. His tackling can be a bit weak at times, but he's a very good prospect.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lua Lua is so frstrating he does the difficult thing of beating the player then puts in a terrible cross which he did on most occasions today
A lot of Kaz's crosses were poor today, but before he got us the first goal, he was our only attacking threat, and at least some of his crosses were ok. With the amount of times he took on and beat their defence, it's not the end of the world that half of his crosses were poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports