Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your point is noted but I think he had what I class as nothing game he did nothing exceptionally well and nothing drastically wrong and basically did what he was expected to do. We certainly looked better when Andrews came on but in fairness it must be said that we had all 3 subs on who all did their bit to make us better as a team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Your point is noted but I think he had what I class as nothing game he did nothing exceptionally well and nothing drastically wrong and basically did what he was expected to do. We certainly looked better when Andrews came on but in fairness it must be said that we had all 3 subs on who all did their bit to make us better as a team.

True but KLL, is quite average and delivered very little.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Apart from setting up our goal.

Not to mention our first goal bound shot - deflected for a corner - within seconds of coming on.

Then had another shot blocked for a corner.

Also used his pace to track back when Millwall had a break away late in the game.

And other stuff I can't think of right now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not to mention our first goal bound shot - deflected for a corner - within seconds of coming on.

Then had another shot blocked for a corner.

Also used his pace to track back when Millwall had a break away late in the game.

And other stuff I can't think of right now.

Apart from that :wink:

Seriously he had shots that were very wayward. Was one on one countless times without delivering, if he had lost the chase back he should've been shot as he had a head start.....

Moved to the middle which meant we lost our 'out' ball.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would prefer Andrews to start the next game. He has the experience. Good to see him back from injury.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Think he was feeling the pressure a bit, came off at the right time, we needed Andrews' experience at that point.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Think he was feeling the pressure a bit, came off at the right time, we needed Andrews' experience at that point.

Agreed. Also got a bit suckered for the booking so I wonder if Garcia also decided to swap in case he might get another yellow. Still, only young, give him time.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
MOM for young Ince today, who didn't put a foot wrong. His development is coming on really nicely. Even BG must have been impressed today.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Where has this guy come from? I see real potential in him, he sometimes mistimes his jumps and maybe needs to bulk up a bit but he looks a very decent player.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Dec 29, 2011
Oscar deserves great credit for playing him rather than rushing into the loan market. He's clearly got an eye for talent with Ince, JFC and March all getting their chance

Garcia must be drooling looking at the plans for our new academy. The guy loves developing young talent.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Wondering how the feck you fit Ince, Bridcutt and Andrews into the same team (which you can't) ... but it's a great problem to have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here