Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince, the new Adam Virgo?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not suggesting for one minute Ince playing up front more a case of if we were still playing now we wouldnt have pulled back the 2 goals so a case of s..t or bust try something different in hope. The added advantage is that he is so clumsy he may have conned the ref into a penalty when he went over his own feet. As HKFC says perhaps we should put Richards on the bench just in case. I would add that I did watch the same game as everybody else on Saturday but HKFC post did cause some humour and comment to my birthday, many thanks.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He is a big lad, almost seven feet tall and

Ah .... who else remembers getting all excited when we signed Damien Hilton, based on no prior knowledge of his abilities, just his height. Turned out he didn't have any ability whatsoever, he was just pointlessly tall.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
can you imagine the stick Oscar would get for playing Ince up front, the board would be in meltdown with people accusing him of losing the plot

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Ince is a defensive central midfielder, Lua Lua and Buckley are attacking wingers, so doesn't quite work like that. Ince is behind Crofts and Andrews in the pecking order at the moment, that's why he's not playing.

I appreciate that. I was making the point that playing players out of position throws logic out the window

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you were in Oscars shoes what would you have done with 10 mins to go and being 2 down at home? Drastic times require drastic action!

I would have gor Lualua to run at them, winning dozens of free kicks in dangerous areas. Then I'd have got Kaz and David Lopez, to take turns at floating all those free kicks onto the forehead of Forest's giant centre back, so he could head them away to the halway line.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have gor Lualua to run at them, winning dozens of free kicks in dangerous areas. Then I'd have got Kaz and David Lopez, to take turns at floating all those free kicks onto the forehead of Forest's giant centre back, so he could head them away to the halway line.

That is exactly what happened and we lost, I wanted to at least get 1 point from the game. 2 winnable home games and all we got is 1 point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here