Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince - Striker

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There are plenty of strikers who turned into great defenders throughout the years....... Kenny Burns and our own Steve Foster spring to mind but it seldom works the other way.................oh hang on.. The great Adam Virgo under McGhee.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
i know its sounds daft!, but i would love to see it. Why?

-He's very quick
-He's very strong, 6ft 4, that's a target man.
- He's decent on the floor for someone so big
- He's good in the air and has a great leap

just need to work on the ball control and finishing and positioning and we have the next big thing.

I know it will never happen but i'd like to see it, everyones moaning how we dont have and COG isnt good enough so why not:lol: and dont slate.

So, in other words, just need to work on everything that makes a striker... :laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sol Campbell started off as a striker before being deployed as a centre half. Just thought I would throw that little nugget of information out there.

Thought he started in Spurs youth as a full back. Steve Foster started at Portsmouth youth as a centre forward and for many years they had a player Jack Froggart who played left wing or centre half as needed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've always thought he looked crap in the air for someone of his stature.

You're correct. He's the worst actual 'headerer' of the ball in the squad. Which is v annoying given his size!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The two that immediately spring to mind are Dion Dublin, who finished his career at CB, and from the days when Oldham were good - Paul Warhurst - who seemed to alternate between CB and CF on a weekly basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here