Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rodriguez joins Burnley - perfect match

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hope not. Was bang average last time he was here and now is a red card waiting to happen.

In reality, AB gets better and better. Not bad for yet another “League One at best” ex Albion player.

760C9224-CDEC-44CF-91BA-73221FD6804E.png

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Hope not. Was bang average last time he was here and now is a red card waiting to happen.

Are you serious? A classic example of how one club let a player go to another who saw something he could work with; think of the VFM of this transfer for Dyche. And I speak as one who looked on with amazement when transferred to Burnley because for sure he was bang average and a red card waiting to happen for us. But Dyche saw something else, and he has extracted fantastic value as a consequence. I salute him for that.

Dyche joins Howe in being a manager who is looked down on NSC in some stupid superior way, yet both have done wonders that we should admire and try to learn from, not denigrate. Suspect TB realises that with his managerial appointment.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He acted and talked like an utter prick towards our player though. If he gets dogs abuse down here then he's brought it upon himself.

I'm more than happy to call someone a prick.....but I wouldn't call someone a racist when nothing was proven.

That is why I quoted the poster referring to the way he "acts" and "talks" like a racist.

Two COMPLETELY separate things.

We both know the 'dogs abuse' you feel he is open to will CERTAINLY contain some (moronic) people calling him a racist or words to that effect. And again, the WHOLE thing gets dragged up again and sides are taken about something in which NONE of us have a clue about.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm more than happy to call someone a prick.....but I wouldn't call someone a racist when nothing was proven.

That is why I quoted the poster referring to the way he "acts" and "talks" like a racist.

Yup, no argument there. He doesn't deserve abuse for being a racist. He deserves abuse for being an all-round prick.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

We both know the 'dogs abuse' you feel he is open to will CERTAINLY contain some (moronic) people calling him a racist or words to that effect. And again, the WHOLE thing gets dragged up again and sides are taken about something in which NONE of us have a clue about.

If you can’t prove a dog had a dump in the woods it doesn’t mean he didn’t have a dump in the woods

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here