Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rodolph Austin Bid?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Didn't this guy get sent off couple seasons back for shoulder charging Barnes?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
But don't you see that Sami cannot play the ideal system until he has the right players - 3-6-1 at home 3-7-0 away.:bigwave:

Mr Icicle Boots

Apr 12, 2013
North East Aegean.
I'm good mates with a Leeds season ticket holder who when i asked him about Mr. Austin replied: 'He's absolute gash'. I am more than happy to take his word for it. When i pressed him for further details he said that he's a one good game in five type player. Runs around and tackles people but can't pass five yards or trap a bag of cement. Also has a habit of 30 yard screamers which inevitably end up in the top tier of the stand. Sounds promising:thumbsup:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I'm good mates with a Leeds season ticket holder who when i asked him about Mr. Austin replied: 'He's absolute gash'. I am more than happy to take his word for it. When i pressed him for further details he said that he's a one good game in five type player. Runs around and tackles people but can't pass five yards or trap a bag of cement. Also has a habit of 30 yard screamers which inevitably end up in the top tier of the stand. Sounds promising:thumbsup:

well tony bloom did say hed only sign players that were an improvememnt on what we had so maybe this has legs

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
It all came from this wag pretending that the Albion had tweeted that we'd signed him. It's clearly an in-joke amongst some Leeds fans in the same way Ryan Harley was for us.

This is correct. Another parody account 'revealed' the sacking of Hockaday after one week. This was followed up by a number of news sources, including the BBC.

Let's really hope this joker doesn't get lucky, because yes, Austin is shocking. Widely regarded by the three Leeds fans in my office as their worst player, which is really saying something considering last year's form...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here