Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rod Wood

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Last edited:

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
ahh..!! i'm 47 .... i played with a David Guille from the Broadwater area , sheridain road i think.....we played west sussex rep u 14'- u 17 then booze kicked in.

did you know Roger Poole...?

i went to school with david and was good mates with roger. saddens me very time i think of what happened to roger. lovely bloke, i wouldn,t wish that on my worst enemy

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i went to school with david and was good mates with roger. saddens me very time i think of what happened to roger. lovely bloke, i wouldn,t wish that on my worst enemy

he was a year older than me and not a bad player in his day........stopped in his prime by a stupid accident and confined to a wheel-chair for the rest of his life.......from your quote we probably know eachother...!!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Update on Rod, he is in hospital ICU unit. He has had a heart attack whilst swimming in the pool at David Lloyd's in Worthing on Tuesday eve, a life guard noticed him and pulled him out and luckily a paramedic was in the gym and quick on the scene and managed to get his heart going again. He has opened his eyes yesterday to a good mate (who gave me the update). Hopefully he can recover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here