Votes: 31 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 147 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
My wifes going with a few of her friends, unfortunately I have to pick them all up drunk and then drive half way round sussex to make sure thy all get home safely :wozza:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
No.....we used to be big fans, went to his gigs at the Brighton Centre in the late '70's ..they were brilliant . He could really hold an audience.....
But I do not like his recent crooning recordings of "standards"...and I do not fancy a stadium gig.

Hope that it is a great night for those that go, though
NB. Standing in swaying crowd belting out a singalong to "Maggie May" was a rock n roll memory......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wouldn't have thought he would have been able to sell out the toilets at Concorde 2, let alone a football stadium! Just shows you how much I know about popular music these days.

:wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Had this not been at the Amex I would not have bothered, I have seen Rod a few times around 25 or so years ago so will be interesting to see what he is like live now plus the more important bonus of it being at the Amex.

Wasn't the Fat Boy Slim concert a total shambles on catering ?
WHAT A PATHETIC POST ,because it's at the Amex :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
regards
DR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
My wifes going with a few of her friends, unfortunately I have to pick them all up drunk and then drive half way round sussex to make sure thy all get home safely :wozza:

That sounds preferable to having to sit through an evening of Rod Stewart live - and will doubtless accumulate a decent number of brownie points for you as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
YES I DO , if found it rather strange that someone would be more interested in the fact they were going to the Amex rather than who they were going to see there :shrug:
regards
DR

You have a point

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Any idea what time he is on? Can you take your own food and soft drinks? Saw him twice last year with my kids and he is till good. We go to a lot of concerts and the old ones still rock. Neil Young next month and Ian Hunter's 75th in October at the Concorde. He is still making great albums. Seen him about eight times in last five years.

Nope. You cannot take food, drink, cameras, umbrellas or drugs into the stadium.

What to do for Rodders.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Will we change Rod song to we are Brighton would be laugh :albion2::rock:

I informed Mrs P on the day of ticket purchase, that should he sing "We are sailing", I will join in with great gusto but using the footy version lyrics :thumbsup:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I may head down there just to raid the honesty bins :lol:

Can't imagine there will be too many people off their face at a Rod Stewart gig.

Then again...

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Rules page makes it a sound a really attractive proposition! :tumble:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here