---------------------------------------------------
60 Leyton Orient (37.5)
58 Rochdale (37.5)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1-1 HT

The crowd sound like they are getting their money's worth.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
sounds like we may be back to a bit of form

enjoyable game - wish I could have been there - our fans are making some great noise

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
...and what a great day out at Villa Park.

Keep losing Villa :)

One of my best mates is a Villa fan so I would love for this to happen. Our match there last year was fantastic, best match I've been to. Great stadium, nice fans, a brilliant day out and I'd love to go again, and a good opportunity to show off ours to my friend on the return fixture.

If they did go down it would be shocking, they are a properly big club, not like any of those pretenders we have to listen to.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
ROCHDALE 1 BRIGHTON 1
Possession - Rochdale 51% Brighton 49%
Attempts on target - Rochdale 2 Brighton 7
Attempts off target - Rochdale 3 Brighton 4
Corners - Rochdale 1 Brighton 1
Fouls - Rochdale 6 Brighton 7

Good first half

One of my best mates is a Villa fan so I would love for this to happen. Our match there last year was fantastic, best match I've been to. Great stadium, nice fans, a brilliant day out and I'd love to go again, and a good opportunity to show off ours to my friend on the return fixture.

If they did go down it would be shocking, they are a properly big club, not like any of those pretenders we have to listen to.
As a former regular at St Andrew's, I wouldn't be shocked at all. They are the Southampton of the West Midlands.

SOTV

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
1532: In the Co-Operative Insurance Cup final between Portadown and Lisburn Distillery, meanwhile - which you'll all be watching at the top of this page, I know - it is currently 1-0 to Portadown, the second half getting under way as I type...

Football League Danny: "He Wood, wouldn't he? Chris Wood that is, who - as exclusively hinted at by Football League Danny at 1526 - has levelled for Brighton who are 1-1 at Rochdale. Coventry, meanwhile, lead Watford 1-0 and Reading are beating Portsmouth 1-0."

Oops! :blush:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Swindon losing yet again. They have been shockingly bad this season, with what on paper looks a reasonable squad.

Oh well :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
commentator speaking absolute sense we are a team others are a team...........of individuals who sometimes play very well and other times go missing .......nobody can say we have any slackers

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
As a former regular at St Andrew's, I wouldn't be shocked at all. They are the Southampton of the West Midlands.

SOTV

They are a much bigger team than Southampton! Apart from this year, they usually get a decent position in the table, occasionally going for Europe. Understandable if you're a former Blue though I suppose...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To be honest, I don't mind that much if they don't pay much attention to us - we're not a story. We're 99% going to win the league, whereas other things are right up in the air.
What annoys me is when they talk about us but can't bring themselves to give us proper credit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here