Robinson Set To Sign For CARDIFF!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
There was due to be a press conference today but this has now been postponed until tomorrow. Robinson has accepted terms but the club were just waiting for scans to come back given him the all clear on the medical front. These wont be ready till tommorow morning and Robo will sign at 1P.M.

DO THE AYAHTOLLAH ROBINSON!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
lets just wait and see

(you're probably right, its just, i can deny it until its confirmed)

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
ccfcwelshlad said:
There was due to be a press conference today but this has now been postponed until tomorrow. Robinson has accepted terms but the club were just waiting for scans to come back given him the all clear on the medical front. These wont be ready till tommorow morning and Robo will sign at 1P.M.

DO THE AYAHTOLLAH ROBINSON!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I assume you know that Robbo isn't actually Welsh though?

Born in Bulawayo, brought up in Sussex.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Shame you haev a wanker for a chairman and the dirtiest, scummiest bunch of fans in the league isn't it really.

f*** Cardiff.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:
Who did he get his International Caps from OH THATS RIGHT WALES! :lolol: that makes him....let's see... WELSH

No it doesn't you taffy pe-narse.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Anybody who has sttod next to a Welshman (and not been overcome by the smell of sheep shit) can be deemed as Welsh. I mean, Robison has such a broad Taffy accent doesn't he ?

Still, if Robbo wants to move to Taff land good luck, he'll need it.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Shame you haev a wanker for a chairman and the dirtiest, scummiest bunch of fans in the league isn't it really.

f*** Cardiff.

Well lets see why is our chairman a wanker??? whats he done to you? NOTHING. Is the little boy all jealous cos his club aint got a rich chairman with money AWWW BLESS! And how is it we have the scumiest fans in the league. When i was at the withdean i was with a disbled lad and we had to walk out through the albion fans to get back to car park. i was pushing him up hill in wheelchair and i was wearing a cardiff top was only 14 and a grown man come and tipped my mate out of wheel chair and punched me in the face. Very Very Nice Fans You Have. Lets not catogrise every fan at a club as a hooligan as it is a minority but everyones got them!. WE NEVER HAD ONE SERIOUS INCIDENT LAST SEASON

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
I suppose Robo wants to come and play for us cos we are in divsion one where r u again O YEH DIV 2! And also were having a nice new stadium in the next couple of years where yours too! LMFAO

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff is a lovely place. Nice tourist attractions, good shopping, and the locals are pleasant and welcoming. Ninnian Park on match day is to be avoided though - go and see the rugby instead, a much nicer crowd.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Erm, whatever the short comings of our chairman at least he's not 'a wanker' and our fans are not 'the dirtiest, scummiest bunch of fans in the league'.

I think that was what CTS meant but being a dumb imbred Welsh twat you missed the point.

CCFC big club ? Always makes me laugh that one.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:
I suppose Robo wants to come and play for us cos we are in divsion one where r u again O YEH DIV 2! And also were having a nice new stadium in the next couple of years where yours too! LMFAO

Got your planning application submitted and approved then? Any Public Inquiry to go through?

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Were heading in the right direction to become a big club again. new stadium one step away from premiership, lots of money.... whilst youve got and athletics ground no money and are in divison two.:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Your twat of a chairman prides himself on the fact that your club has such close ties with the soul crew fool. Sorry to hear about your mate but i think you'll find your boys are the most disgusting bunch of thugs in the league. Its not long ago that a gas canister was thrown into our end at Ninian Park, let alone the odd coin.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
YES WE HAVE ACTUALLY, NOT BEEN RELEASED OFFICALLY BUT MY UNCLE IS MANAGER OF LECKWITH STADIUM WHERE GROUND IS BEING BUILT SO HAS BEEN IN ON ALL MEETINGS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED IN NEXT FEW WEEKS WHEN NEGOTIATIONS R COMPLETED RE: WHO WILL OWN HOW MUCH OF STADIUM!

IM OFF NOW GAY BOYS, ENJOY RUSHDEN NEXT SEASON WHERE AM I GOING AGAIN WHU SUNDERLAND.. WEST BROM CANT WAIT!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:
Were heading in the right direction to become a big club again. new stadium one step away from premiership, lots of money.... whilst youve got and athletics ground no money and are in divison two.:lolol:

Can you answer my previous question please, has Cardiff City FC submitted and had approved a planning application for a new stadium?

If the answer is 'No' then I think you'll find that (surprisingly) Brighton & Hove Albion are closer to having a new staduim, subject to completion of the Public Inquiry and approval by the Sectretary of State.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports