Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto's choice of coat

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s when he puts one of these on that I’d start to worry…..

Attachments

• 2C4954AD-38E7-4B06-9894-2C04A9C76E85.jpeg
    2C4954AD-38E7-4B06-9894-2C04A9C76E85.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 69

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This. While GP was out getting a beard trim, haircut and shopping on the King’s Road, Roberto popped into SD, grabbed the first warm coat he saw and rushed off to Lancing.
To continue the man of the people theme I can confirm the Monday after the Villa defeat he, his family flew home to Italy via Gatwick, having got the train and an Uber from his gaff to Brighton Station 👍

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Available in up to size 4xl; should be fine for most of NSC then..
It might get tricky at the Arsenal game - we know that Arteta will only consider wearing any clothing item in black (or very dark grey at a real push), and he might take a shine to this fine jacket if RDZ innocently leaves it on a seat or coat peg somewhere ….

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Deffo Slazenger - I noticed it on MotD.

I'm pretty sure it's one of the numerous brands that Sports Direct has hoovered up over the years. Someone does need to have a word with RDZ about this faux pas.
Yeh I'll leave that to you if it's all the same :LOL:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
They've used the wrong model for their listing... using pics of RDZ would ensure it FLIES off the virtual shelves!

I see 126 other people have viewed it today. :lolol:

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I’ll admit. Just been down Sports Direct and bought myself a black Slazenger coat. Thought I’d test the coat walking around town and within minutes of finding my comfort zone, at least 5 stunning woman approached me. They were literally queuing up for me. One of the woman didn’t want to do things my way so I told her to go.
There’s definitely something about this coat. Get one while you can!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’ll admit. Just been down Sports Direct and bought myself a black Slazenger coat. Thought I’d test the coat walking around town and within minutes of finding my comfort zone, at least 5 stunning woman approached me. They were literally queuing up for me. One of the woman didn’t want to do things my way so I told her to go.
There’s definitely something about this coat. Get one while you can!
That stunning woman who you told to go was actually a Leandro-boy I’m afraid, not easy to tell in poor lighting…. You had a lucky escape!

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
That stunning woman who you told to go was actually a Leandro-boy I’m afraid, not easy to tell in poor lighting…. You had a lucky escape!
I did think there was something a bit Robbie Williams about her! Thank God!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here