Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto v Big Ginge

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did Sean’s tactics win that game or our deficiencies highlighted. We fell apart like relegation certs.

But back to tactics ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Potter got out-thought over and over again. Seems RdZ is no different.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Physical very tall team, assisted by Hoops.
It happened when Burnley played us.
Thank goodness we don’t have to watch that every week.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn’t seem to adapt at all to their ‘tactics’ in the first half.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
We can't blame the ref this time. We were bullied and underestimated them I think. Had a hunch it would be like forest.
Would've like to see Solly and Enciso from the off. Trying to give others a run I guess or was Solly a doubt hence the hamstring?
Not too fussed though, used to worry about relegation and it might help send Leeds and their vile fans down..

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Dyche seem to out do us everytime we play one of his sides at least I don’t remember ever getting much against him
Big strong players,packed midfield and we couldn’t do anything much about it
Saying that we hit the woodwork 2 or was it 3 times Pickford made 2 or 3 brilliant saves
The early goal was a killer but our own doing Dacoure 2nd was a great finish but completely free
imo easy to say after but I thought at kick off wrong selection no width on right and mykalenko is poor but hey ho
UTA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dyche seem to out do us everytime we play one of his sides at least I don’t remember ever getting much against him
Big strong players,packed midfield and we couldn’t do anything much about it
Saying that we hit the woodwork 2 or was it 3 times Pickford made 2 or 3 brilliant saves
The early goal was a killer but our own doing Dacoure 2nd was a great finish but completely free
imo easy to say after but I thought at kick off wrong selection no width on right and mykalenko is poor but hey ho
UTA
This. It was one way traffic for much of the second half. On another day, some of those would have gone in

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He did a job on us. Clearly RDZ made a bad call with the starting 11 but then after that, we were outplayed.

They fully deserved the win and scoreline. It happens now and again.
Dyche had prepared Everton to exploit our weaknesses pretty well I thought. They sat deep but sprang in certain areas. In particular they got joy from the spaces Mitoma and Estupinan left, and put pace up against Gross time and time again. They crowded the middle but were quick to focus on a particular side. They could easily have scored 5 in that first half.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Physical very tall team, assisted by Hoops.
It happened when Burnley played us.
Thank goodness we don’t have to watch that every week.
Bad enough their three points means an increased chance we have to watch it again next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here