Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Roberto Firmino on a free?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The mere suggestion of this should be filed under the heading 'Highly improbable'.

But after signing Lallana, Welbeck and Milner it does make you wonder if it's being considered.
Nothing surprises anyone any longer when it comes to Brighton's transfer business.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
NDP

threads closed.

oops . . . Was thinking of Suarez when I posted that! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
In our first season in the PL that Liverpool front line with Firminho in it was the most terrifying thing I’ve seen during a live game…….every time they burst forward I thought they were going to score.

Exactly what I thought. I remember sitting in the stands and watching the silky smooth, slick, one touch passing through our lines and bang, goal. Was a shock, totally different level compared to the Championship and I'd have NEVER dreamt we'd be up to that standard and ever beat them.

Wasn't Coutinho also in that squad? Another class player.

Lallana is 36 this year and how little he's played and influenced the games he has played, I think this is the last season we'll see him on the pitch and he'll slip into the coaching role (which apparently he's been helping out on too). Milner will be 39. At 32 and without the long injury issues, I think Bobby would be a proper Brighton signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here