Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto Di Matteo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It appears Villa are going after the Huddersfield manager David Wagner. The question is, would he be willing to leave Huddersfield after such a good start?

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-want-david-wagner-to-become-club-new-manager

Absolutely laughable if thats true. At this stage of the season, the top of the league is still largely based on a run of FORM. What does this chinese bloke Dr Tony do - just look at the start Huddersfield have had and think "oh WOW, their manager must be brilliant, we'll shortlist him". If he'd seen that northern mob try to bore and timewaste their way to a 0-0 at the Amex last month, then maybe his opinion would be different. But then these foreign owners are so bloody CLUELESS for the most part, it probably still wouldn't have put him off.

June 1st: "Here you are Roberto, have £50m to spend"
October 3rd, 11 games later: "Its not working out Bob. Here's £3m to walk away".

:lolol: jesus

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The biggest problem for Villa isn't the players they're trying to sign, but the wage costs of the ones they can't get rid of.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I've watched a bit of villa this year, and I think it's fair to say they have played pretty well with no luck. They battered Forest but a worldly goal led to a 2-2; they took Bristol City apart for a half but couldn't get it in the net, their game against Barnsley was completely comfortable until a 90th minute equaliser. The problem for RDM was this was getting into their psyche and the 2-0 against Preston certainly seemed symptomatic of a team with confidence shot to pieces

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Nice.

Derail Huddersfield, and take a while to sort out Villa, please.

Suit me just fine.
Uddersfield are 17 points ahead of BHA in handicap betting so far and need reining back in. Also need Barnsley, Birmingham, Burton and Reading to start dropping some serious points as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've watched a bit of villa this year, and I think it's fair to say they have played pretty well with no luck. They battered Forest but a worldly goal led to a 2-2; they took Bristol City apart for a half but couldn't get it in the net, their game against Barnsley was completely comfortable until a 90th minute equaliser. The problem for RDM was this was getting into their psyche and the 2-0 against Preston certainly seemed symptomatic of a team with confidence shot to pieces

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

A bit? Are you sure you haven't got a soft spot for them, you seem to have watched them ALOT! :smile:

Interesting observations though :thumbsup:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ct73O02WYAAyu3j.jpg

Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here