Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roberto Di Matteo

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I have heard today from someone who has got an inside ear on things that Gus will not be with us in the summer, promotion or not. Gus has personal ambitions and the club has ambitions, these are diverging issues, if not Gus we will attract a top manager now, Brighton is a club on the move, we must thank Mr Bloom, he has it under control.

My next door neighbours brothers dog told me the same. Might be the same source actually.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not at all, just forwarded what was told to me, people can do what they want with the information.

Not buying that one I'm afraid

Your comment, your tag name say it all, clearly you have no connections in the board room. Sad comment, but we'll still keep taking your money at the Amex.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Not buying that one I'm afraid

Hey, its all optional on here, i'm not asking anyone to buy into anything, we express opinions, pass on information, speculate and evaluate, that is what supporting a football club is all about. Does anyone on here think that things are not planned however, when managing multi million pound operations and organisations there is a need to plan in advance and thats what is happening with the club. Mr Bloom is the man who has invested in what we all share in, some need to believe that he has plans also.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Your comment, your tag name say it all, clearly you have no connections in the board room. Sad comment, but we'll still keep taking your money at the Amex.

Absolute quality gold from an attention seeking no mark!

Well done - you've really excelled yourself.

Wait a minute, Is that Steve Parrish or one of the other bellends at Selhurst? It is isn't it! Hahahaha, get a little bored being abused by your own mob did you?

Love the hair by the way!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
When Gus goes I just hope we don't get a manager who has done the rounds at lots of clubs...usual crew....would'nt mind Moyes but can't see him leaving so RDM will do.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hey, its all optional on here, i'm not asking anyone to buy into anything, we express opinions, pass on information, speculate and evaluate, that is what supporting a football club is all about. Does anyone on here think that things are not planned however, when managing multi million pound operations and organisations there is a need to plan in advance and thats what is happening with the club. Mr Bloom is the man who has invested in what we all share in, some need to believe that he has plans also.

Trying too hard IMO

Duplicate account is my guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here