Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi continuity planning: Francesco Farioli

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Seems a bit of a coincidence

Love this bit. They certainly have Palaces number!

Crystal Palace – Roy Hodgson
It’s time to sack goal-starved, kid-hating, stale Roy Hodgson and replace him with one of thegreat Premier League managers: mid-season panicky appointment, ultimate entertainer, breath of fresh air Roy Hodgson.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Absolutely nothing.

I'm just trying to look clever (I'm not) should we appoint him in the future. I'm going to start a lot of threads like this to give myself the best chance!
It was quite clever to be fair. A really good spot. Unfortunately, there would probably need to be a chain of events at this point that require our star to become a little brighter and Farioli's to significantly dim if he was to replace RDZ in the long term.

He is exactly the type of manager Chelsea should be thinking about. They won't though.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Love this bit. They certainly have Palaces number!

Crystal Palace – Roy Hodgson
It’s time to sack goal-starved, kid-hating, stale Roy Hodgson and replace him with one of thegreat Premier League managers: mid-season panicky appointment, ultimate entertainer, breath of fresh air Roy Hodgson.
West Ham are allegedly not renewing Moyes contract at the end of this season.

If that happens, I reckon Moyes will end up at Palace who have Moyes type players.

Physical, hoofball.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
West Ham are allegedly not renewing Moyes contract at the end of this season.

If that happens, I reckon Moyes will end up at Palace who have Moyes type players.

Physical, hoofball.
Dyche will end up at Palace at some point, they are absolutely made for each other!

Maybe when the takeover goes through at Everton they will want their own man and Dyche becomes available at the end of the season when Hodgson retires again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here