Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are either on free TV?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Can't stand watching England. 'Back in the day' I thought I'd never say that. Watching the likes of Gazza, Becks, Shearer, Owen and even a younger Rooney would get me glued to any and all games.

Gone into complete boredom at some point. Won't watch any of the England games but will watch Spain if Sanchez is picked.

Some of out attacking talent now is comparable to the players you mentioned

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Are either on free TV?

England on ITV 1 and Spain on Sky via the red button.

For anyone watching from Spain, you can catch their game on La 1. I reckon DDG will start in goal tonight though. I'm working till 10pm but will flick it on when I get home to see if Big Bob gets on, though more in hope than expectation.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
England on ITV 1 and Spain on Sky via the red button.

For anyone watching from Spain, you can catch their game on La 1. I reckon DDG will start in goal tonight though. I'm working till 10pm but will flick it on when I get home to see if Big Bob gets on, though more in hope than expectation.

I suspect he’ll make his debut against Kosovo.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Watching England has always been a chore. Same predictable choices from the average manager and playing sides like San Marino to help give the chair luzzing knuckle draggers some false belief that we're actually some sort of footballing world leader.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Being half Scottish and identifying much more with that aspect of my heritage I don't really give a shit about the England football team really. I'd watch it if that M&S Tory **** picked a Brighton player but otherwise I won't bother

Don't think Big Bobby Sanch will play for Spain either

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are either or both on terrestrial TV?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Does anyone else find it difficult supporting England with Cheating players like Grealish and to a lesser degree Kane, as we will
Scream and shout 'cheat' at them when playing for their clubs, but supporting them and even applauding their cheating for England? Not sure I can do that. Plus Southgate is clueless and hypocritical with his squad selections with quotes like ' I only pick players in form and irrespective of what club they play for' yeah right, Dier, Mings ?. We will never win any tournament with him in charge as he is just a FA yes man, who tactically is clueless. Probably play 5 at the back tonight with 2 defensive midfielders against San Marino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where's the option for 'Neither'? :moo:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'd go as far as to say that in qualifiers and friendlies I always have more interest in games with Brighton players represented than England. I generally don't know when the England games are unless (like this weekend v Poland) we're playing someone with a Brighton connection.

I used to love watching England, less so now because it's boring. My support has always been the Albion over the national side.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
These games will be bad. No question. (I mean I personally quite enjoy mismatches but I get that the majority don't)

Though England do have a stunning array of talent at the moment. Not saying we'll win anything, there are a lot of good teams. But we should be good to watch in the summer.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
'Unai Simón is widely expected to start tonight’s game.'

[tweet]1374996495183839232[/tweet]

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Watching England has always been a chore. Same predictable choices from the average manager and playing sides like San Marino to help give the chair luzzing knuckle draggers some false belief that we're actually some sort of footballing world leader.

You must be an absolute hoot at parties.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With the amount of football I’ve watched this season, I’m going to give my other half a break and not watch any football these two weeks!

Try and rack up some goodwill before the proper stuff starts again!

THIS

Gonna wait for the quarter finals of the next competition, until I decide.

That was the decision that has been made for me. :jester: :lol:

AND THIS
Although, if he's picked, will have the Spain game playing on my phone whilst watching Corrie.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Find it very difficult to watch England at the best of times, even against canon fodder like San Marino

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here