fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Can we have him every match?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I thought he was awful. Allowing play to flow, calling correct advantages, and Danny missing an open goal.

Not booking Moises for time wasting ? They clearly don't like us.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
thought he was very fair in the second half, didn’t watch the first. one or two iffy calls but you didn’t get the sense that we were playing against 12 men, which was nice, such is the low bar. remember him refereeing our home game vs palace last season and thought the same, saw right through mr tumble’s usual tricks. imagine the premier league will sanction him appropriately for this

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Calling out correct Decisions, and not favouring a so called big team. Thats him dropped next week.
I thought he was being really off with Moises when he looked injured. Having none of it. Then Moises just got up and forgot to hobble for a few steps...

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I thought he was being really off with Moises when he looked injured. Having none of it. Then Moises just got up and forgot to hobble for a few steps...
I quite liked that. Our players are developing a nasty habit of play acting which is a shame as we're good, in fact great, enough not to fanny around with this sort of nonsense.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ref was so good . . He'll be championship in a matter of days.

The Moises lecture at the end was a great Example. We were time wasting and pushing our luck For a few minutes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Should we have had a penalty when they handled it in the box?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thought his use of the advantage rule was very good. Allowed play to go on, on both sides. Overall pretty good preference imo

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
He’ll be dropped from reffing any games next weekend after that performance - he was supposed to ensure the big 6 club won and failed miserably !

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Should we have had a penalty when they handled it in the box?
Possibly - but I don't blame the ref for that. VAR could have picked it up - but to be honest, it was a something and nothing. I would have been surprised if that had been given for any team, let alone us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Possibly - but I don't blame the ref for that. VAR could have picked it up - but to be honest, it was a something and nothing. I would have been surprised if that had been given for any team, let alone us.
Just seen that on the extended highlights on Brighton site 2.28mins and it's 100% a penalty, it's an obvious one given up and down the country every week, also Welbeck being wiped out was a penalty in the second half 7.25mins.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ref for the Celtic game is David Dickinson. If one of the teams tried to buy him off, it is probably Cheap as Chips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here