Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Keane???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Exactly. If we'd signed Grabban or Mutch, I think the majority on here would have been underwhelmed yet because they sign for Reading you'd think they were the best players in the world. Oxford and Popa, the Romanian international, are more interesting signings but still have no Championship experience.

Grabban is hopeless at any level above League 1. He is not going to make that much difference. Norwich made the massive mistake of shipping out Bradley Johnson when he shagged Grabban's girlfriend. They should have got shot of Grabban instead if they wanted to keep them two apart. Luckily they still got a decent fee for Grabban, when he was eventually sold.

Jordan Mutch is a good player at Championship level but he is not a massive ''game changer'' of a player so I don't see that he will massively make a difference to Reading

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Yet bookies still have Fulham as shorter odds!

Preston still appear to be the front-runners with news that striker Eoin Doyle will be moving away from Deepdale - the move frees up space for a potential transfer for Keane.

SkyBet have Keane at 2/1 to sign for Preston but the shortest odds are with Fulham who are 4/6 to capture the 146-capped Republic of Ireland international.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Preston still appear to be the front-runners with news that striker Eoin Doyle will be moving away from Deepdale - the move frees up space for a potential transfer for Keane.

SkyBet have Keane at 2/1 to sign for Preston but the shortest odds are with Fulham who are 4/6 to capture the 146-capped Republic of Ireland international.

Lets see how Warren Aspinall deals with the pronunciation of Akpom Chuba tonight, it just might be tooooo much for him, and we will then have to hijack the bid.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Good, let him go to Fulham or Preston, we haven't got to play either of them again this season, and both teams have most of the current top 7 to play and both teams are chasing a play off spot, so he could do some damage!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last game for LA Galaxy was early November. I do not know what he has been doing since, but he has not been playing competitive football.
Weird that he didn't try and join a club earlier.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We don't need Keane though we got Akpom in.

Lampard had also yet to sign for anyone.

Akpom hasn't even played yet, and has spent most of his last few months against under 23 teams, I'm not getting excited just yet!.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why? He knows there will be clubs that didn't get the targets they wanted and he is one of a few people still able to join a club, I suspect his value may be higher than it was last week.
I'm not talking about last week, I'm talking about 2 months ago. Clubs will be put off by the fact that he's not match fit and there's only 3 months of the season left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here