Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Keane?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What did I do wrong I am genuinely interested to know?

By the looks of it when you quoted Cowfold Seagull at post #169 you randomly changed the 'T' in the word quote (at the start) to an 'o' - maybe accidentally deleted the T then tried to fix it. Not being funny you do do this a lot :thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
was it a Wetherspoons or was that to earlier:facepalm:

It was long long before Wetherspoons existed. This thing about me and Wetherspoons is quite funny because I never use them but when working for a stocktaking company I did Tim Martins first pub that he ran before he started Wetherspoons in partnership with Andrew Marler. They ran Martins in Muswell Hill but then fell out and Andrew went off to run a pub in Highgate - Marlers and Tim stayed in Muswell Hill.[/QUOTE]:fishing::salute:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
By the looks of it when you quoted Cowfold Seagull at post #169 you randomly changed the 'T' in the word quote (at the start) to an 'o' - maybe accidentally deleted the T then tried to fix it. Not being funny you do do this a lot :thumbsup:

Probably due to what I said earlier when the letters tend to move around unbeknown to me or at least I dont notice it happening until it is too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here