Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Robbie Fowler

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So, women's football yesterday, black managers today... anyone want to take bets on who/what he'll be ranting about tomorrow?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
So funny all of you falling over ya selves to show how right on you are. Probably all white middle aged / class men living in suburbia and very proud of how 'anti racist' you are.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So funny all of you falling over ya selves to show how right on you are. Probably all white middle aged / class men living in suburbia and very proud of how 'anti racist' you are.

Awww, it's been rattled. So cute

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He is doing quite well here in Australia.

Struggled at first but was coming good before Corona virus hit

Not sure how this links to Black managers.

This thread and the OP are a car crash though.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Well - very clearly, there IS a reason, isn’t there.

Ah the 'voice of reason' enters the fray aka Ian Hislop, the last time I took you on the best you could come up was 'bless' no doubt you will say 'it was because I can't be bothered with the likes of you' when in reality the voice of reason had nothing in response.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably. I certainly am. But while we are playing this game, I am guessing you are an angry, white, pot-bellied moron with no dress sense, a handful of low grade GCSEs and a really quite gruesome looking wife (or ex).

Do I win ten pounds?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Probably. I certainly am. But while we are playing this game, I am guessing you are an angry, white, pot-bellied moron with no dress sense, a handful of low grade GCSEs and a really quite gruesome looking wife (or ex).

Do I win ten pounds?

Who clearly likes to go on line and argue with people.

I wondered who these people were.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Do I win ten pounds?

No because you omitted to mention the open goal:-

"who reads and believes The Daily Mail".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here