Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
poor you, don't rate him at all.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
The guy is just there to pick up his wages. He isn't interested in playing for Cardiff. The slightest of knocks and he'll miss a handful of games !!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hopefully we could have jackie robinson back for Tuesday to give that extra bit of width

He had a 'boot' on his ankle yesterday so I'm not so sure he'll be ready for Tuesday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shame, we're going to lose anyway so it would have been good to see one of the best goalscorers ever to grace the Premiership playing against the Albion defence, even at half pace.

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
The guy is just there to pick up his wages. He isn't interested in playing for Cardiff. The slightest of knocks and he'll miss a handful of games !!

Yeah I'm sure someone who has £40m+ , and over 150 properties is going uproot his family for the amount of money he is earning in intrest on his account!!

If the guy didn't want to play footballk he wouldn't be here!

I believe we'll play quite a few fringe players on Tuesday - Never mind putting Robbie Fowler on!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Yeah I'm sure someone who has £40m+ , and over 150 properties is going uproot his family for the amount of money he is earning in intrest on his account!!

I thought i read somewhere that he will be going to matches / training in a private helicopter, to save him moving?

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007

I believe we'll play quite a few fringe players on Tuesday - Never mind putting Robbie Fowler on!
What's footballk ??. Is it a Welsh game ??:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here