Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rob hulse

Tinycox

Jun 18, 2011
Portslade
STOKE and QPR were the only teams to leave players out of their 25-man squads when they were revealed.

Wales international Danny Collins is the most high-profile while Tom Soares, Danny Pugh and Michael Tong also out.

Strikers Rob Hulse and Patrick Agyemang join winger Hogan Ephraim, defender Danny Shittu and Norwegian Petter Vaagan Moen in being ousted

Vaagan Moen only signed for Rangers from SK Brann on a free transfer in January and played eight games in their triumphant title run-in.

All players looking for loan deals - would any do a job for us?

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
seen qpr many times as best mates season ticket holder and personally i would have danny shittu on loan or danny collins as he looks decent for cebtre back cover and agyemang is a complete lump and can hold the ball up so could do a job for us.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Rob Hulse is an overweight, over rated lump of shit...... no way

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Any one remember Shitu and Leon Knights battle @ QPR away a few years back?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have noticed and added a few other to the list...... will keep looking

Stoke: Danny Collins, Tom Soares, Danny Pugh, Andrew Davies, Michael Tonge
QPR:patrick Agyemang, Rob Hulse, Petter Vaagan Moen, Hogan Ephraim, Danny Shittu, Matteo Alberti, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Alessandro Pellicori, Martin Rowlands
Norwich - Oli Johnson
Bolton - Marcus Alonso, Sean Davis

Gary Borrowdale was with us before - left back and or centre half (could be good cover)

MODS - Can you change name of thread to "Prem Players not named in 25 man squads"

Last edited:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Not sure any of these players would get in our team at the moment. Don't forget we are 21st in the country right now

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shittu is to Poyet's style of football what Johnny Vegas is to synchronised swimming.

Utter, UTTER, carthorse, one of the clumsiest hoof-merchants I have ever seen at our various home grounds. And I include many of our own defenders from the Dark Period in that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here