Jul 17, 2011
Here
1. Bridcutt

2. This ......

image.jpg

3. St Patrick's Day

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I tell you what, picking a player of 2013 is bloody tough this year. However I will go with Ulloa, as he is just different gravy. Way too good for this division and we are lucky to have him.

Honourable mentions to Kusczak, Bridcutt, Barnes and Upson who have been consistently good throughout the year. If you had an award for most improved player, Kaz by a mile.

Goal: Leo's second v Palace
Match: Albion 3 Palace 0

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ah, what the heck. Seems a damned good excuse to put this up again

[YT]fNFOCSetBw0[/YT]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
1.Upson has to be best player of 2013. Played every game, transformed the defence, clean sheets ahoy since arriving from Stoke. Ulloa missed a fair bit of this season. And struggled at end of 12/13 (tired). Bridcutt likewise for 2013/14
2.Best goal though was Ulloa against Arsenal not Palace. - why - out of the blue, first ever goal, announced his welcome, cracker of a goal. It was against Arsenal.
3. Best game - I enjoyed St Patricks Day of course but sullied by end of season shenanigans but most complete performance was 6-1 against Blackpool...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1.Upson has to be best player of 2013. Played every game, transformed the defence, clean sheets ahoy since arriving from Stoke. Ulloa missed a fair bit of this season. And struggled at end of 12/13 (tired). Bridcutt likewise for 2013/14
2.Best goal though was Ulloa against Arsenal not Palace. - why - out of the blue, first ever goal, announced his welcome, cracker of a goal. It was against Arsenal.
3. Best game - I enjoyed St Patricks Day of course but sullied by end of season shenanigans but most complete performance was 6-1 against Blackpool...

TMLS likes this *thumbsup*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here